Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky 3's Mr. T: I Pity The Fool Who Go Up Against The Real Champ Amir Khan! [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Amir Khan could beat Jeff Horn at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      I don't think Amir Khan could beat Jeff Horn at this point.
      Horn is mainly a come forward pressure fighter, Khan should UD him pretty easily even at this point in his career imo, possibly even KO him. Horn wouldn't be able to bully him around half as much as he did the smaller Pacquiao. Khan at times was physically matching Peterson (who was on PEDs) and even Canelo (who was likely on PEDs too and weighing around 170). I'd say it's about 75/25 in Khan's favour to win but Horn does have a shot. Good match up.. fun fight.

Comment

How does Khan keep getting rebuilt up to be top fighter every few years?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Horn is mainly a come forward pressure fighter, Khan should UD him pretty easily even at this point in his career imo, possibly even KO him. Horn wouldn't be able to bully him around half as much as he did the smaller Pacquiao. Khan at times was physically matching Peterson (who was on PEDs) and even Canelo (who was likely on PEDs too and weighing around 170). I'd say it's about 75/25 in Khan's favour to win but Horn does have a shot. Good match up.. fun fight.
          Khan wasn't physically matching Canelo. he was boxing his ears off and I was shocked. I actually had Khan winning the fight at the time of the stoppage

Comment

Khan is a joke and will get knocked out asoon as he steps up.

Comment

Working...
            X