Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights were The Underdog WIns In A Brutal Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    GREAT ONE!!!! They were talking so bad about Ray during that fight. It was disgusting.
    Yea the old puncher vs chin where the chin almost always wins.I was thinkin about RM the other day a 2in 20pd bigger version of Ray would be a nightmare for this 255 version of Joshua with no stamina.And I mean I cant see anyway Joshua with his weightlifting getting out of hand really wins that fight.240-5pd Joshua could prob outpoint him.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      Yea the old puncher vs chin where the chin almost always wins.I was thinkin about RM the other day a 2in 20pd bigger version of Ray would be a nightmare for this 255 version of Joshua with no stamina.And I mean I cant see anyway Joshua with his weightlifting getting out of hand really wins that fight.240-5pd Joshua could prob outpoint him.
      It’s crazy how AJ seems to be more concerned about his physique rather than being in Boxing shape. I hope him and his team learned from his last fight about how gassed he seemed. You’re right. He gets in the with a guy that can take a punch with good stamina he’s in deep trouble

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Yep, Benn was an underdog. Some were touting Mc as p4p no. 1, I guess promoters were hoping for a Jones clash down the line.

Pac battering Barrera was probably the greatest underdog win in recent times, with a good, physical fight.
        No they weren't. In an era of Whitaker and the rise of Jones absolutely no one was touting McClellan as the #1 p4p. He was an inactive fighter with a history of knocking out no hopers.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          Funny, even Lennox Lewis went life and death with Mercer. I don't think Joshua would have faired as well as Lewis.

Comment

It’s crazy how AJ seems to be more concerned about his physique rather than being in Boxing shape. I hope him and his team learned from his last fight about how gassed he seemed. You’re right. He gets in the with a guy that can take a punch with good stamina he’s in deep trouble
            Yup I think its a mental thing like he thinks he can just lift away any weakness like ? chin.His people already must know this because Hearn said he would be 14pds lighter for Takum then Wlad fight.Instead he came In 4pds heavier I wonder if Rob Mc has his respect enough to come In and say ENOUGH.This guy will lift himself right out of his title.I think Rob needs to come down hard and say its me or this powerlifting. Not too many trainers would take a chance on losing gravy train but he has a lot of respect in England and might be the only person Joshua will listen too.Because I'm not sure I pick him to beat Parker right now I think his stamina has got THAT BAD.

Comment

GREAT ONE!!!! They were talking so bad about Ray during that fight. It was disgusting.
              The cherry on top was that it was rumored Morrison was juiced to the gills for this fight and Mercer still flatlined him.

That's like going into a fight with a gun but the guy with brass knuckles beats you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                No they weren't. In an era of Whitaker and the rise of Jones absolutely no one was touting McClellan as the #1 p4p. He was an inactive fighter with a history of knocking out no hopers.
                I would not be that hard on Gman but your right NO ONE was calling him PFP #1.Maybe PFP best puncher at that time.

Comment

chino-ortiz
                  chino-broner

Comment

Antoine Douglas vs avtandil khurtsidze

De marco vs linares

Comment

Roy Jones vs Antonio Tarver
                      Roy Jones vs Glen Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X