Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India's Population 1.2 Billion.. Olympic medals ZERO..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    USA is apparently #1 in rape and sexual related crimes ..
    That's because the women in India will be murdered if they report a sexual crime against them in India.

Indian father to his daughter:

"Vat do u mean youse been bloody raped, you shameful whore, how dare you bring shame on this bloody family init"... *Proceeds to smash brick repeatedly over daughters head*.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      That's because the women in India will be murdered if they report a sexual crime against them in India.

Indian father to his daughter:

"Vat do u mean youse been bloody raped, you shameful whore, how dare you bring shame on this bloody family init"... *Proceeds to smash brick repeatedly over daughters head*.

Lol wtf

Comment

Lol wtf
        Cliff notes:

Indian/Middle Eastern women are extremely less likely to report a sexual assault than women from more civilised nations.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
          Obviously...

Sure

Comment

USA is apparently #1 in rape and sexual related crimes ..
            Dumb answer. Sweden and Denmark are the top countries in the world. That's only due to the high number of immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I think that's even worse lol. Only high school girls play field hockey in america
              And over here baseball is called rounders and isnt played by anyone over the age of 10

Comment

nutrition. sporting infrastructure. maybe talent. i don't know of a lot of indian athletes, so i can't tell you what they're good at.

india's poor people are legitimately mega-poor. it's awfully tough to grow up strong if you're legitimately starving and malnourished.

poor people in america actually make our best athletes. they're "hungry" not starving, which is best for the development of an athlete, especially in a harsh sport like boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  And over here baseball is called rounders and isnt played by anyone over the age of 10
                  Not true. Great Britain fields a team in the World Baseball Classic in 2013. They suck, but they do try very hard. And they are all over 10 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Not true. Great Britain fields a team in the World Baseball Classic in 2013. They suck, but they do try very hard. And they are all over 10 years of age.

Of course people over 10 play it, but I can only assume it isn't gard to break into as literally no one plays it. If I took up baseball tomorrow I'd have a good chance of eventually representing Britain as it is a sport in Britain that no one gives a toss about

Comment

Working...
                    X