Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk slags arguing on public transport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I was gonna put this in my "girl fight" thread, but it's not really on topic, so...

This first one's a minor classic, as it opens with a woman describing how she "respects" people from all walks of life, then says:

"Fuck you, ****!"

I'm torn here and don't know who to root against. On one hand, I was hoping that the woman would get her comeuppance, on the other hand, it's a Muslim rapefugee that she is going up against.

I'm neutral on this one.

Comment

Dirk Diggler's sister shows some class:

Now this is much better. Now I clearly know who to root for and who to root against. Good Vs Evil. Face Vs Heel. I'm midway through and hoping she gets knocked out silly.

Comment

Dirk Diggler's sister shows some class:

Eh. Not a good video Anorak. Where is the payoff? She never got slapped silly or Ko'd.

This is how great life is for women in first world, western culture countries. She never felt a sense of danger being surrounded by Men who could tear her apart. This little rugrat who must've been 5 foot nothing mouthing off for a solid 5 minutes, without any repercussions

Comment

It's not a fight thread per se, brother, this is just drunk slags arguing.

Comment

How the **** did I miss this thread? Some absolute classics here.

Comment

This is a strange one. The lady is arguing with no one but comes out with some cracking insults all the same.

I wish I was sat in front of her so I could have turned around and slapped her, given this video a proper ending

Comment

Some of these videos where there is a lot of arguing and insults without a nice hard thudding punch inflicting pain.... its giving me anxiety. Seriously. There should be a societal rule where after a certain amount of insults, its gladiator rules and you can fucking brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                  ugh UK's version of white trash is so much worse than our white trash
                  Our white trash is considerably less mouthy and more into brawling instead of getting loud for minutes before a punch is thrown...

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post

This is a strange one. The lady is arguing with no one but comes out with some cracking insults all the same.

I wish I was sat in front of her so I could have turned around and slapped her, given this video a proper ending
                    4/10. Mental people give me the chills. I always think they may actually be possessed.
                    But i down marked this vid for the lack of drunkeness and slagness.

It did bring back memories of living in London tho. How no one reacts at all. Just hoping they dont get attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                      4/10. Mental people give me the chills. I always think they may actually be possessed.
                      But i down marked this vid for the lack of drunkeness and slagness.

It did bring back memories of living in London tho. How no one reacts at all. Just hoping they dont get attacked.
                      Edinburgh is the same, I absolutely love it when a psycho, junkie, drunk gets on public transport to see the awkwardness of the other passengers.

Comment

Working...
                      X