No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Kovalev Better Than GGG, Bigger Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the truth...

This is the truth right here!!!!!!!!!! Ward has been diva/Floyd like recently BUT this is the truth. I am a GGG fan as well but he should've gone up and taken the fight at 168lbs. Ward was KING there! Why would you ask for a catch weight if you're GGG????????? All of you idiots constantly bashing Ward, learn your boxing and the way it USED to work. Instead, GGG is calling out 154 pound fighters and smaller guys. Canelo will fight him in due time. Now is not the time and GGG doesn't dictate.

SK is better than GGG and a bigger challenge. It's a 50/50 fight and I am looking forward to it. Ward would be too BIG for GGG at 168lbs and GGG knows it! That's why he offered him a BS catch weight of 164lbs. Ward could barely make 168lbs at the time! He is now a LHW. Props to Ward for finally moving up and showing us all what he's made of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      That's a mod you're trolling to, do you really want to get yourself banned?

Its unbearable how god damn stupid you are man lol.
      ooOooo you're gonna get banned that's a mod ooOoooo

You sound like a little tattle tell schoolgirl you little b!tch

Comment

• Originally posted by petegrif View Post
        He just can't seem to hear how he sounds.

The irony of him saying it isn't easy to move up when that's what he wanted GGG to do is apparently lost on him.

The fact that GGG's amateur career is a thousand times stronger than Kovalev's is also lost on him. For many fighters you might argue that in their eyes that is irrelevant, but it isn't to Ward. He loves to remind us how he won a Gold Medal.

I have followed Ward's career since he was preparing for the Olympics. I think he's a wonderful fighter. But he just has a bee in his bonnet about GGG and he keeps putting his foot in his mouth. I think it's jealousy. He can't bear the fact that whilst he is a great fighter (correct) he isn't getting the attention that GGG gets. It looks like he feels it is somehow 'unfair.' So he keeps making these dumb remarks about GGG. I know he has fanatical fans who will forgive him anything and good luck to them. But he isn't helping himself and his team aren't saving him from himself. I know from my own experience talking to other Ward fan's that he is just looking stupid right now. It's sad.
        What irony?

It isn't easy to move up but Ward is actually doing it whereas GGG refused to.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Let him alone... He's only a poor kid who's having a hard time at home, with his dad and his mom.... or with his neighborhood gang...
          Actually I'm having a problem with YOUR ugly ass dck sucking mom you fcking clown

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
            Let him alone... He's only a poor kid who's having a hard time at home, with his dad and his mom.... or with his neighborhood gang...
            Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            Actually I'm having a problem with YOUR ugly ass dck sucking mom you fcking clown
            Sure, sure...

Comment

• Exactly...

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              What irony?

People hate the truth. How can you argue over a fact? Smh. Don't argue with these GGG stans, man. They don't know boxing. If GGG was so bad, he wouldn't have offered Ward a fight at 164lbs. He would've went up to 168lbs, where Ward is KING. End of thread right there. But he can call out 154lb fighters??????? He sounds like a bully to me. I like GGG but real is real. All of these fighters are divas nowadays. This is why I HATE Floyd. He is the reason for it. He started a lot of this GAY behavior in the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                What irony?

Ward HAS to move up, there's nothing left for him at 168. He's been crying about it, though

GGG CAN move up now for a big money fight (Froch, Chavez Jr) which is something Andre Ward isn't.

Unlike Ward, Golovkin has options.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                  This is the truth right here!!!!!!!!!! Ward has been diva/Floyd like recently BUT this is the truth. I am a GGG fan as well but he should've gone up and taken the fight at 168lbs. Ward was KING there! Why would you ask for a catch weight if you're GGG????????? All of you idiots constantly bashing Ward, learn your boxing and the way it USED to work. Instead, GGG is calling out 154 pound fighters and smaller guys. Canelo will fight him in due time. Now is not the time and GGG doesn't dictate.

SK is better than GGG and a bigger challenge. It's a 50/50 fight and I am looking forward to it. Ward would be too BIG for GGG at 168lbs and GGG knows it! That's why he offered him a BS catch weight of 164lbs. Ward could barely make 168lbs at the time! He is now a LHW. Props to Ward for finally moving up and showing us all what he's made of.
                  Why didn't Ward move up to fight Dawson? "Because Dawson said he could go to 168".

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...ght-you--63365

Comment

• It is ironic because at the time he was pushing for a fight with GGG he didn't mention anything about how hard it would be for GGG

But if you can't see the irony I'm not going to be able to persuade you.

Comment

• Smh...

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Ward HAS to move up, there's nothing left for him at 168. He's been crying about it, though

GGG CAN move up now for a big money fight (Froch, Chavez Jr) which is something Andre Ward isn't.

Unlike Ward, Golovkin has options.

You sound stupid. Your response has nothing to do with it being a difficult task to move up. PERIOD. Froch is retired. Chavez Jr. is a fat ass. Those are not impressive options. GGG should've offered Ward a fight at 168lbs. Obvious he is concerned about getting his ass beat. 164lbs is a joke offer!!!! He looks like a punk for that. Go up to 168lbs and call out the KING of the division. You just want to argue but have no argument. We just killed you with FACTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X