Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    name one time that he behaved like a true champion

Too hard to limit it to one day when he acts like a true champion every minute of every second of every day. Meanwhile

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    All I do is

Immortalized.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Too hard to limit it to one day when he acts like a true champion every minute of every second of every day. Meanwhile

Immortalized.
      name one time that he behaved like a true champion
      Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Too hard.....

yankees7448:

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

Comment

All I do is

Immortalized.

Comment

Immortalized.

yankees7448:

I will call out guys who are ducking other guys.

but.......

yankees7448:

..... he meant, AT 160

b,b,b,but.....

who woulda thought, one brain-fart could cause so much pain

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post

How a true champion and great fighter behaves after losing 2 close fights and losing his middleweight titles:

After Bernard Hopkins lost twice to Jermain Taylor in close fights losing his middleweight titles in the process he immediately moved up two weight classes and a mere 6 months after losing to Taylor he defeated the consensus #1 light heavyweight in the world Antonio Tarver to win the light heavyweight title. He then beat the middle weight champion Kelly Pavlik at a catch weight. He went on to beat Winky Wright, after losing the light heavyweight title he re-captured the title beating Jean Pascal. He also added 1 more light heavyweight title to his career at 175lbs. Most importantly whether you like him or hate him as he was fast approaching 50yrs old Hopkins fought only the best fighters at 175lbs.

How a fraud and hyped up fighter behaves after a draw and losing a close fight and losing his middleweight titles:

Gennady Golovkin demands an immediate 3rd fight, complains and cries how he was robbed in both fights. When not given an immediate rematch by the WBC and the WBC informs him the winner of himself ad Charlo would fight Canelo he flat out refuses to fight Charlo. He refuses to fight Andrade another titlist, he refuses to move up a division and take on new challenges for any title at 168lbs. In fact, he instead sought out to fight an unproven Japanese fighter named Ryota Murata who only had 14 fights, but GGG's plans were spoiled when Murata was ko'd by an average fighter named Rob Bryant on October 20th. The impression now is that GGG will refuse to fight anyone of note unless he gets his way with an immediate 3rd fight with Alvarez.

Now tell me who is the real great middleweight between the two above named fighters?
            You are absolutely right. Golovkin behaves as if he is entitled to only fight easy fights for big money and to fight Canelo for the jackpot sized money. He is losing the respect of boxing fans. He seems bitter these days.

Comment

All I do is

Immortalized.

Comment

Immortalized.

this is the observation of a knowledgeable boxing fan.....

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                You are absolutely right. Golovkin behaves as if he is entitled to only fight easy fights for big money .....

and this is your observation.....

yankees7448:

..... he meant, AT 160

do you ever intend to stop behaving like an excuse-making fanboy?

Comment

this is the observation of a knowledgeable boxing fan.....

do you ever intend to stop behaving like an excuse-making fanboy?
                  GGG is entitled to big money fights. No need to settle for chump change fights at this point in his career. So sorry to say. Sergio Mora can ***** off.

All I do is

Immortalized.

Comment

GGG is entitled.....

I agree, Hypekin has done nothing to earn another payday

he had two chances to beat Canelo, last time he got smacked up

..... Sergio Mora can ***** off.

Immortalized.

nobody mentioned Mora

that discussion is happening on the other thread

you be shook

this discussion is about me asking you to name just one time that Golovkin actually behaved like a real champion

I can name about 10 times where he could have, but chose not to

are you gonna give me one example, or just more ridiculous excuses why risky fights never happened?

Comment

I agree, Hypekin has done enough to earn another payday
                      Word to big bird mothertrucker

Comment

Working...
                      X