No announcement yet.

1st rap i wrote in awhile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I think it still does fit in with the natural selection theory in that it’s mostly or references a white on black thing. By most racist standards (by people of any color or culture) the extermination of the opposite is sold in some narrative as natural selection.

Deep **** mayne!

I guess we’ll just have to wait for Larry to weigh in.
    It wouldn't fit because the police would have to supersede the role of nature, and police aren't natural.

Poverty, or a shortage of resources is natural. Poor folks killing Poor folks would be natural selection. Police killing poor folks is not. That would just be oppression.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      It wouldn't fit because the police would have to supersede the role of nature, and police aren't natural.

Poverty, or a shortage of resources is natural. Poor folks killing Poor folks would be natural selection. Police killing poor folks is not. That would just be oppression.
      Fair point. I would argue that it could also fall under the stabilizing selection of natural selection as it stabilizes the white race (if that were to be the reference). But yours makes the most sense and mine would be a super complex reference. Either way, after going back and listening he definitely said poor folks kill poor folks.

Comment

Another one

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Another one

When them nukes go off, money won't help you take cover whoo!

Larry where do you get your beats?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I cant relate, I did/do live life like I was/am a King. And I never played double dutch.

Comment

I'd listen to this shít. Sounds like a Dilla beat on the second video.

Comment

larry when you put out that mixtape, I'll order a copy, no bullshlt.

I'm feeling your music.

Comment

Working...
                X