Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How a 69 year old man fought off a Kodiak Bear and won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How a 69 year old man fought off a Kodiak Bear and won!

This is a story from back in 1999, but for anyone who hasn't read it, it's worth a look. Badass dude.

On a cold November day in 1999, Alaskan hunter Gene Moe was nearly killed by a bear. He was 69 years old.

He was three steps away from his rifle when the bear charged out of the brush. Too far away. He held fast to his four inch Buck knife and mentally prepared to persevere.

“He was spittin’ and carryin’ on. And you know, I prayed. ‘Lord please help me. I need help.”

In a split second, he decided to shove his knife down the bear’s throat once it got close enough. When he did, the bear removed most of the muscle from his right arm as it thrashed its head around.

“You see the bear’s mouth is small from the side.” Gene points to the bear, which is now mounted on his wall. “It’s like a dog when he bites down, he grabs and twists like this.” Under the sleeve of his T-shirt, I spot a huge C-shaped scar.

“I didn’t want to look at my arm. I thought it was gone. It’s a funny feeling, you know. I was a pretty tough guy staying in shape for hunting and fishing my whole life, but this was bad.”

Click the link for some pics and more of the story.

https://shouldersofgiants.com/2016/0...te-bear-story/

Tough ass old cuss for sure.

Comment

He must have punched the bear square in the nads……...Rockin

Comment

And since that incident Mooshashi only likes muscle babes who can rough him up..
        Last edited by BoxingFan85; 07-05-2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Knocked the bear out with a left hook? Suck on that Joe Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            And since that incident Mooshashi only likes muscle babes who can rough him up..
            So I like it rough.....what's so bad about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              So I like it rough.....what's so bad about that?
              Nothing in particular but getting roughed by muscle babes is in a different league..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Nothing in particular but getting roughed by muscle babes is in a different league..

GTFOH with that freak....I had to wash my eyes out with bleach trying to remove that image from my retinas.

Comment

leonardo aint got shlt on this man

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    leonardo aint got shlt on this man
                    Bear whooped DiCaprio like a red headed step child. Meanwhile this old man gave a bear that work

Comment

Working...
                    X