Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Drunk Orlando Salido at The Bar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes me wonder, is how, being in downtown sonora, the guy filming spoke perfect english, I know has nothing to do with it, but what a coincidence.

Comment

i guess salido really is a lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        It's not clear. In fact, all of the Mexican press and ESPN Deportes claim in their reports (and their headlines) that he attacked his wife.
        lol that dude who's saying it's ok is an idiot. that dude can see salido punching his wife and he'll twist it and say his wife ran into his fist and it's her own fault

Comment

LMAO WAR Salido!!!

Comment

'Roid rage?

Very difficult to tell at that angle what really happened. He looks like he is out of though, and it looks like he reached for whatever he could grab to prevent himself from falling.

He needs to stay out of the bars if he's getting falling down drunk in public. I think he's still struggling with turning down $720K for that Loma rematch. Took a beating from Roman Martin instead for far less money. That's gotta hurt.

Comment

Salido is the size of a garden gnome - he's this smashed after half a shandy.

I bet the guy asked him if he had hit puberty yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Yea that's how I see it. Falling down and grabbed the closest thing to him to stop from falling.

Comment

Way to go out on top, Salido

Comment

Wow he looked out of it, like totally off his head.

Comment

Way to show that big mouth broad who's boss.

Comment

Working...
                      X