Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Times Does A Black Person Pull The Race Card In Life?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] How Many Times Does A Black Person Pull The Race Card In Life?

How Many Times Does A Black Person Pull The Race Card In Life?

I seen a thread in nsb about roach being a racist, then shakur stevenson crying racism cause mexicans arent rooting for him even though he has built up a remarkable career of 2-0

is the internet nukkas making the real street nukkas look bad with all this crying or is that just how it is in real life!

DISCUSS

That's how it is in real life. You can't really know what a black person goes through unless you are one. Not even I can know, but i'm unfortunate enough to know racists personally, as well as know racists on the internet.

The people who complain the most about blacks speaking out are not even black. Which I find amusing. What the hell do I know about illegal immigrants and what they go through? I'm not one, my family aren't illegal, idk, so I can't talk **** about what those illegal Mexicans cry about. So I leave them alone. If you're not black, you will never experience what a black person has to experience. Plain and simple.

Comment

hopefully this spirals out of control and we get a good race war going. i'm up for one this beautiful monday morning.

team carib.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        hopefully this spirals out of control and we get a good race war going. i'm up for one this beautiful monday morning.

team carib.
        Morning? Where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Morning? Where are you?
          nothing gets past you, kev. no wonder i'm feeling so damn hungry, this day has flown by!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Morning? Where are you?
            Baya is posting at 2:59pm Eastern time, but it's still morning for him. He's barely getting his coffee and eggs ready right now.

He must be in the state called unemployment.

Comment

team carib.
              But what race is gonna be part of team caribe? You gonna be with the black Dominicans Ricans, and Cubans or with the white ones?
              Or are you rolling with team mulatto?

Comment

team carib.
                Lets kick this **** into high gear.

Comment

Working...
                X