Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trumps Latino Approval Rating Jumps 19 Points.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Too bad this didn't turn up in the midterm elections. Higher % of Hispanic voters went Dem than the previous midterms.
    Latinos are only socially conservative. These guys don’t know that and don’t know what that means.

That means they they don’t give a fuk about right wing conservatism and only care about church, family and keeping gays out. Aside from that they gives a fuk about trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Latinos are only socially conservative. These guys don’t know that and don’t know what that means.

That means they they don’t give a fuk about right wing conservatism and only care about church, family and keeping gays out. Aside from that they gives a fuk about trump.
      So you yourself are not socially conservative even though you are Latino?

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        So you yourself are not socially conservative even though you are Latino?
        Nope. No such thing in god. Gave a fuk about having kids and give less of a fuk where some dude sticks his d ick. In fact the more gays the better. Less competition for me and one less dude trying to Fuk my wife. I have a strong suspicion I’m not in the majority of the Latino population

Comment

Funny you say that. I know two Latino business owners that support him and most of his policies.

Comment

Los republicanos no son amigo de Los Latinos. Mira a Puerto Rico.

Y lleyos son cuidanos...
            Piensa en eso primero.
            Como que "Mira a Puerto Rico" si yo vivo en el? Lo dices como si el gobierno aqui fuera excelente y sin problemas.

Se nota que no eres de aqui y no sabes las cosas que suceden en la isla.

Los republicanos no son amigos de los Latinos? Los democratas mucho menos.

Nos tratan como imbeciles que pueden manipular para su agenda como si todos fueramos ciegos y necios que no nos percatamos de lo que verdaderamente quieren obtener de nosotros, votos y mas votos para el partido democrata.

Los republicanos nos detestaran, pero por lo menos no lo ocultan.

Piensa tu en eso primero antes de comentar

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Como que "Mira a Puerto Rico" si yo vivo en el? Lo dices como si el gobierno aqui fuera excelente y sin problemas.

Se nota que no eres de aqui y no sabes las cosas que suceden en la isla.

Los republicanos no son amigos de los Latinos? Los democratas mucho menos.

Nos tratan como imbeciles que pueden manipular para su agenda como si todos fueramos ciegos y necios que no nos percatamos de lo que verdaderamente quieren obtener de nosotros, votos y mas votos para el partido democrata.

Los republicanos nos detestaran, pero por lo menos no lo ocultan.

Piensa tu en eso primero antes de comentar
              I dont think Rs hate Latinos.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                I dont think Rs hate Latinos.
                Some do, would be a lie to say otherwise.

Most of them see us as welfare scum and a worthless weight upon the USA.

Despite that, I do identify 100% more with the policies of the Republican party.

In God we trust.
                Strong Borders.
                Conservative values.
                Pro 2nd Amendment.
                Pro Life.
                Capitalist.

I could never side with the nutty left, they gone off the rails

Comment

Some do, would be a lie to say otherwise.

Most of them see us as welfare scum and a worthless weight upon the USA.

Despite that, I do identify 100% more with the policies of the Republican party.

In God we trust.
                  Strong Borders.
                  Conservative values.
                  Pro 2nd Amendment.
                  Pro Life.
                  Capitalist.

I could never side with the nutty left, they gone off the rails
                  Sure some do. Theres plenty of hate to go around from everyone. I think a lot of people view the "hate" wrong. Rs want to follow the laws on the books. I think it pisses them off when Dems just want to over look the laws.

You know there was a study done on illegals and government assistance right? Could I go to any other country and get the benefits that illegals do here in the US? Doesnt that seem odd to you?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Sure some do. Theres plenty of hate to go around from everyone. I think a lot of people view the "hate" wrong. Rs want to follow the laws on the books. I think it pisses them off when Dems just want to over look the laws.

You know there was a study done on illegals and government assistance right? Could I go to any other country and get the benefits that illegals do here in the US? Doesnt that seem odd to you?
                    We're USA citizens, none of us are illegals...PR's that is.

Comment

We're USA citizens, none of us are illegals...PR's that is.
                      I was talking about illegals.

Comment

Working...
                      X