Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will end up with all the belts at 160??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will beat poo poo Andrade and Jacobs.

Comment

Golovkins too old to do it. Jacobs has a chance but if he fights the way he did against Derevyanchenko I think he'll lose a close decision and/or possibly get stopped. Canelo isn't afraid to work the body because he has great handspeed and a good defense, but Jacobs can pull out a win for sure if he boxes smart. Charlo is still learning and adapting, so I won't count him out but that's also because Korobov was still a great boxer from what I saw. I think people are too quick to write him off.

The way I see it, if Jacobs loses, theres no other strong contender but maybe Charlo. Saunders would have been another possible threat, but dude has ****ed up his career too much that I don't think he'll get any better anymore.

Comment

I am crazy to say this, but a motivate, discipline and tip top shape Billy Joe Saunders have the tools upset Canelo.
        Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 01-18-2019, 03:24 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

not GGG, unless of course he gets given 2 for free like last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Canelo. Reason being, you arent getting his belts unless you KO him which i dont see andrade,charlo, or jacobs doing to him.
            This, nobody wins a decision against Canelo

Comment

Nelo........

Comment

Hurd or Mungia will move up and unify. Mungia showed up to his last fight at 178 on fight night. No way can a 154lber keep that up.

Comment

GGG ain't a factor no more Canelo already bullied the boogyman did this to his face and sent him pulling a broner running out the ring in tears. lol

Canelo owns the division

Comment

Don't count out Rob Grant!

Comment

Rob "Bravo" Brant

Comment

Working...
                      X