Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxing implement a 13th round if and only if after 12 rounds fight is a draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Literally didn't read past the first three words, I just love atheist spergs/autists and how they can't help but go on a long-winded rant about something they believe doesn't exist
    You got to three words? Fine with me. Here's three more:

We're done here.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      You got to three words? Fine with me. Here's three more:

We're done here.
      ROFL so emotional, even left me red K hahahahaha damn bro, way to take an L (and a big D) for team autism/atheism.

Either you are a female or just straight up gay AF

Comment

No, unless scores are announced after every round. To have them go 12 rds, wait around for scores, have their adrenaline calm down, then be asked to give it 1 more is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          even if that was true, you'd still be slapped like you were a ******. oh wait, you just my be...........

I'll say it again, I've taken ****s that knew more boxing than you.

Take it back to your playground
          seriously , you're coming off as a **** in this thread

just retire for good man

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            Jesus f**king Christ, what did the OP to do you? Slam your wife?

Anyway, you say some s**t about "I signed a contract to fight 12!" as if a 13th round would just be sprung up on fighters afterwards. Seriously? Come on man. Clearly the idea of an extra round would be written into contracts beforehand, not after it was signed.

You've got passion, I'll give you that. But your sense of direction and understanding is f**ked. Get your head straight and stop yelling at clouds.
            From your comments it is easy to see that for you boxing is just something that you watch on TV.l But for the fighters there are wounds that you will never see on television, unless they happen to interview in his older years. Freekin' clueless. ……..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              seriously , you're coming off as a **** in this thread

just retire for good man

I give what I get. Maybe you're the one who should actually retire. …….Rockin'

Comment

I think world title fights should be over 15 rounds.

Comment

Why not have the ref be the tiebreaker vote ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    From your comments it is easy to see that for you boxing is just something that you watch on TV.l But for the fighters there are wounds that you will never see on television, unless they happen to interview in his older years. Freekin' clueless. ……..Rockin'
                    Assumptions are bad. I don't know you, and you don't know me - keep it that way.

Comment

no. If draw just go back and see who won the championship rounds. That should decide the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X