Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's no reason Wilder can't fight AJ next. None.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Fury still with Warren? How many fight deal did he sign with Warren? Because if he is talking about another fight in April in Manchester that would be his 4th fight since he came back.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      He should have been negotiating both. So if he can't make one there's the other to take. Instead it's Fury or Breazeale. We're going to end up with Wilder-Breazeale.
      In this scenario, do we end up with Joshua/Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        In this scenario, do we end up with Joshua/Fury?
        Nope. Because Joshua has a date for April, Wilder and Fury plan to fight later. So when Wilder pulls out Joshua will already have an opponent.

Comment

Nope. Because Joshua has a date for April, Wilder and Fury plan to fight later. So when Wilder pulls out Joshua will already have an opponent.
          I mean if Joshua is to fight Fury, it can't be after April? I know they have the Wembley date locked up, but can they not get one for say May or June? How does that work? Is it only available in April?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            I mean if Joshua is to fight Fury, it can't be after April? I know they have the Wembley date locked up, but can they not get one for say May or June? How does that work? Is it only available in April?
            Wembley has lots of events, if the Wilder-Fury negotiations break down after Joshua has already signed to fight someone else he's not going to cancel. I believe Wilder is waiting for Joshua to sign a fight before he comes up with some BS reason to pull out of the Fury negotiations. Why take a fight he will likely lose for less than he'd make against Joshua? Makes no sense. Wilder-Breazeale is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              If he fights AJ they'll say he's ducking a Fury rematch.

Make the Fury rematch and AJ can fight Babyfat Miller in the meantime.
              No they won't.

They will say he is fighting for the undisputed, lineal heavyweight championship of the world.

Stop making up a false narrative.

Comment

Wembley has lots of events, if the Wilder-Fury negotiations break down after Joshua has already signed to fight someone else he's not going to cancel. I believe Wilder is waiting for Joshua to sign a fight before he comes up with some BS reason to pull out of the Fury negotiations. Why take a fight he will likely lose for less than he'd make against Joshua? Makes no sense. Wilder-Breazeale is next.
                How much less is it going to be than the Joshua fight, especially if it does 700k-1M buys? And obviously if he beats Fury and does great numbers, he will have a case for a 50/50 split assuring himself even a bigger pay day.

Don't think he is going in accepting defeat vs Fury. He probably feels he got him down late twice in the fight and if he makes a few adjustments he can get him out of there. Wilder also felt disappointed with his performance so he probably wants to a chance at redemption.

I don't get the sense HE will be the one pulling out in the rematch.

And since Joshua is fighting before Wilder/Fury, of course his next fight will be announced first. But if Hearn gives Fury a MEGA offer and close to a 50/50 split, who is to say he won't take the Joshua fight next? And will Sky/BT Sports do some sort of a split PPV show? Or is BT Sports PPVs still off Sky Box Office that it won't be a factor?

Comment

You have a time machine? All we know is Joshua-Wilder is definitely not happening because Wilder is ducking.
                  Well Common F#cking Sense! Not like the Heavyweight Division is a Deep Division it is thin and BOTH will run out of quality opponents here soon so it will get to a point in which they won't have a choice and NO fans are NOT going to want to see AJ vs Usyk and Wilder vs Joe Joyce or some BS they will try to reach for to continue to stall this fight.

You want to point the finger at one side, I blame BOTH, AJ and his Passive Aggressive and Indecisive BS have fans Booing him during that Stand Off with Whyte after Whyte vs Chisora fight a few weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Well Common F#cking Sense! Not like the Heavyweight Division is a Deep Division it is thin and BOTH will run out of quality opponents here soon so it will get to a point in which they won't have a choice and NO fans are NOT going to want to see AJ vs Usyk and Wilder vs Joe Joyce or some BS they will try to reach for to continue to stall this fight.

You want to point the finger at one side, I blame BOTH, AJ and his Passive Aggressive and Indecisive BS have fans Booing him during that Stand Off with Whyte after Whyte vs Chisora fight a few weeks ago
                    What are you going to say when Wilder-Breazeale is announced? Not Wilders fault and Joshua already signed to fight someone else, Breazeale was the only option?

Typical American only reads headlines instead of doing some fact checking. Hearn and Wilders names were booed when Joshua mentioned them, Joshua wasn't booed.

Comment

What are you going to say when Wilder-Breazeale is announced? Not Wilders fault and Joshua already signed to fight someone else, Breazeale was the only option?

Typical American only reads headlines instead of doing some fact checking. Hearn and Wilders names were booed when Joshua mentioned them, Joshua wasn't booed.
                      You replied to me just to Suck on AJ Balls as if I'm some Wilder fan that will go back and forth with you defending grown men who can whip both of our asses hiding behind promoters, managers and advisers who can't fight. I don't give a sh#t about your narrative and you wanting to spin everything and only want to make it Wilder fault. Both sides spend more time manipulating fans than they do trying to make this fight happen and I'm not going to waste my time on it. Plenty of other great fights in boxing to be made while we wait. The fight Will happen eventually that is IF they even win their next fight because both are beatable!

As for the Boo's and who they was for...

Seem to me like he was booed for his damn Indecisiveness, instead of just announcing something he gave the fans a damn "SHORT LIST"

I mean I get it you're Smitten with Eddie and AJ but your Countryman Pride like most Brit makes you guys see things only one way. "Eddie and AJ Is Right, Everybody Else Is Wrong" "Eddie Is Telling The Truth, Everybody Else Is Lying". I Call BS on ALL SIDES!

Comment

Working...
                      X