No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re

-the coaching, of young teams, has improved greatly, with this new generation of coaches.

Teams like the Kings or Nets, they were an easy night for higher tier teams. That's no longer the case.

These young losing teams play smarter, harder, and may even get a couple wins! You'd say, oh, its the Raptors vs the Bulls, nothing to see here. But these kinds of games are a lot more competitive!

-when a player dunks and hangs (swings) on the rim, 99% of the time it's for style points rather than their excuse that they were concerned about landing on someone below .

Almost every one I've seen was obviously for style or taunting, and should have gotten a technical foul. It's a judgement call, but the refs have given up on enforcing that rule, and players are free to do pull ups on the rim .
    Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 01-07-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• really shows how lebron is the real mvp every year.. he always carries a band of rejects to the promise land

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        your basketball illiteracy is truly amazing..

call me when harden scores 81.

or even 62.. in 3 Qs. and outscoring the opposing team by himself..
        lmao at looking at paper stats. Westbrook led the league in scoring 2 years ago and I wouldn't even rank as a top 20 best scorer. Westbrook and Kobe are stat padders.

Harden is more efficient with his shot selections. He doesn't just take mindless shots for the sake of adding to his total points. Kobe averaged 27 shots per game. This season Harden is taking the most shots of his career and still only averaging 22.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          lmao at looking at paper stats. Westbrook led the league in scoring 2 years ago and I wouldn't even rank as a top 20 best scorer. Westbrook and Kobe are stat padders.

Harden is more efficient with his shot selections. He doesn't just take mindless shots for the sake of adding to his total points. Kobe averaged 27 shots per game. This season Harden is taking the most shots of his career and still only averaging 22.
          when did you start watching kobe? kobe was one of the best scorer on his peak. marvelling on harden and dismissing kobe is pure hatred imho. kobe never went to the foul line 27X to score 40 points. let that sink in.
          harden made a living baiting fouls and step back travels.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            when did you start watching kobe? kobe was one of the best scorer on his peak. marvelling on harden and dismissing kobe is pure hatred imho. kobe never went to the foul line 27X to score 40 points. let that sink in.
            harden made a living baiting fouls and step back travels.
            I watched Kobe his whole career. In fact Kobe's #8 jersey is the only basketball jersey I own. I bought it the week of the rape allegations to support him.

And I do agree Harden's ft strategy is trash but even in games when he doesn't get FTs he still puts up big numbers. He has the most complete game for a SG that I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              really shows how lebron is the real mvp every year.. he always carries a band of rejects to the promise land
              Jordan and his team won 55 games without him in the 1993-94 NBA Season. People are criticizing his 3-5 record, but lebron in 8 finals appearance only had the better teams 3x. His opponents have better coaching staff and better players than his teams

Guy averaged some amazing stats, but you cannot win if the other team is better.
              Last edited by RomanReigns; 01-09-2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I watched Kobe his whole career. In fact Kobe's #8 jersey is the only basketball jersey I own. I bought it the week of the rape allegations to support him.

And I do agree Harden's ft strategy is trash but even in games when he doesn't get FTs he still puts up big numbers. He has the most complete game for a SG that I've ever seen.
                Harden is babied by the referees, but he is the most skilled player in the NBA.

Comment

are you only watching rockets and just started watching in the 2010s??

Comment

• Aldridge is the MVP, I don't even care about the votes. God gifted that man with post moves.

And tonight Derrick White really earned his stripes as a Spur.

Beautiful fücking game by the Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                      Aldridge is the MVP, I don't even care about the votes. God gifted that man with post moves.

And tonight Derrick White really earned his stripes as a Spur.

Beautiful fücking game by the Spurs.
                      I've liked White's game, ever since I first saw him this season.

Where was Derozan?! He was tired from the back-to-back? They went with LA 100% down the stretch, and the OTs.

Comment

Working...
                      X