No announcement yet.

DAZN Numbers for Canelo/Fielding "Shockingly Low"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Um, this tweet is from December 13 in the morning. So if there were only 400-500 tickets remaining to be sold as DLH said, how the hell did they not sell out before the day of the fight. Are you kidding me? You think if there are only 500 tickets left on the 13th, it would take until the the day of the fight to sell out. So they had much of Thursday and the entire Friday to sell 500 tickets but they couldn't do that until the day of the fight. How about you use your head here. If you want to say Idec was wrong on his number of 4-5k, that's fine, but there damn sure was a lot more than 500 tickets remaining. Because if there only 400-500 tickets left, they would have been gone on that day or at the very latest by the weight in the next day. Tickets often times get moving the last few days before the fight, that is nothing new. That is par for the course for these cards stateside, especially those that are high priced. They tend to drop a few days before the fight and that is what probably happened here.
    Stop now you just making a fool out yourself even Keith jumped off that ledge that there were 5k tickets unsold. And of course you can sell 500 tickets in the last day and half what the phuk is unusual about that? How many tickets did wilder fury sell in the last 2 days? A fight that actually had thousands of tickets verifiable unsold on Ticketmaster the days before the fight. Fact Golden boy, MSG all said the fight was near sell out and the fight sold out. So either they were right and Keith was wrong or you think they sold 5K tickets in 1 day basically 1/4 of the entire arena despite no more then a few hundred tickets available on Ticketmaster? LMAO

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    Very few tickets left on the ticketmaster website.

https://gyazo.com/a61a8383fd6804b5202ac76594baebd0

Comment

How many subscribers that DAZN have?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Stop now you just making a fool out yourself even Keith jumped off that ledge that there were 5k tickets unsold. And of course you can sell 500 tickets in the last day and half what the phuk is unusual about that? How many tickets did wilder fury sell in the last 2 days? A fight that actually had thousands of tickets verifiable unsold on Ticketmaster the days before the fight. Fact Golden boy, MSG all said the fight was near sell out and the fight sold out. So either they were right and Keith was wrong or you think they sold 5K tickets in 1 day basically 1/4 of the entire arena despite no more then a few hundred tickets available on Ticketmaster? LMAO
        You need reading comprehension. When did I say you couldn't sell 500 tickets in a day in a half? I said IF by Thursday morning there were only 400-500 tickets remaining, then they would have been sold out by end of Friday. You wouldn't have remaining tickets heading into Saturday.

And you saying look how many tickets Wilder/Fury sold the last two days proves exactly what? That it is possible to have thousands of tickets gone in the last two or three days? Well yeah, then there could have been 4k tickets remaining when Idec tweeted that out. Essentially you would have three days to get them sold. Wilder/Fury definitely had a couple of thousand of tickets go the last two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
          This is pure speculation off a guy who is basically saying the numbers might be low and Dazn won't release the numbers cus it might be low. All speculation. Try again.
          Even though the White wolf is my Fav animal, between you and Meltzer I would go with Meltzer.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Probably has something to be with being a journalist, and yada yada, sources, yada yada made friends with someone at DAZN who leaked him the numbers...

You know... how journalism has always worked...

The guy has a proven track record of being correct, so I don't think he is just guessing. Sorry if that bursts your bubble.
            Bursts my bubble? I dont really give a FK if 2 people watched, I'm just calling BS on this dude knowing how many people tuned in to an app that has like 10 million downloads being "SO Sorry" as he stated.

Comment

Lmao

You guys realize you can "buy" downloads.

Business pages on Facebook buy likes all the time. It's very cheap.

DAZN has 88k active subscribers includes free ones.

They are looking for a US marketing agency to take over all marketing.

They are so screwed. They need 1.8 Million monthly paid subscribers to break even in the US.

I have the whole request for proposal as I own a nationwide marketing agency.

Sorry guys. DAZN is screwed. Read the reviews. That do not have the equipment to pull this off. Lagging video is killing them, also zero security will lead to breach of info.

It's quite funny to see.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                The public dont want to tune in any more to watch canelo beat a bum or rob a world class fighter. DAZN may have lost themselves a lot of money with this deal and on a side note some of their marketing has been disrespectful to other fighters.
                Who are they disrespecting?

Comment

The guy isn't even offering a ballpark figure. "Shockingly low" is subjective.

Comment

but.... didn't I just read DAZN was the most downloaded app the week of the fight?

https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/dazn-top-free-app/

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
                      The guy isn't even offering a ballpark figure. "Shockingly low" is subjective.
                      I think that would indicate its less than their worst case projections.

Comment

Working...
                      X