• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boner will destroy manny. Manny is overrated and past prime shot and old

Manny old and shot
    Browner I'll ko nanny easy.

5th ruins Tom

Even a washed up, past prime, shot, 39 year old Manny Pacquiao is levels above Broner lol

Comment

Broner turned down career high purse of $4M for Pac, and now insists he needs $100M to fight Pac. Obviously he sees a huge risk in fighting Pac. A past-prime Pac will school Broner on his best day.

Comment

Good for Manny that he's going to get nice funds prior to his retirement from boxing. He should beat Broner by UD and then he can get his rematch with Floyd which im still curious to see since both are def past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Even a washed up, past prime, shot, 39 year old Manny Pacquiao is levels above Broner lol
          This is true.

Comment

Agree with you on Manny. Disagree Broner wins. 2 fight deal with a Floyd fight all but guaranteed means Manny beats Broner one way or another.

Comment

Since Manny fights in Asia now he will be on the juice again which might help him Ko Broner

Comment

I dunno if Boner beats Manny but I heard he dominated Yusuf Mack.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                  Manny old and shot
                  Browner I'll ko nanny easy.

5th ruins Tom
                  Larry fool why did you make this alt? You can be a cheerleader for your master Broner on your main.

Comment

lol at broner dominating pacquiao, the guy hasn't dominated anyone in years. struggle with grenados, molina's and emmanuel taylor.

it's amazing how people still believe in this guy, that he'll eventually get it all together.

pac might be going on 40 but, broner ain't got the tools to beat pacquaio, physically and more importantly mentally!

Comment

Working...
                    X