No announcement yet.

At 36 years old GGG has only faced 4 world champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    How many olympic medals did Canelo have before turning pro?

See what I did there? Same thing you did. Pretty stupid, isnt it?
    Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Canelo started his PRO boxing career on October 29, 2005 at the age of 15.

97k started his PRO boxing career May 6, 2006 at the age of 24.

Both started less than a year apart. Don't give me this shit about 97k being in the Olympics and not being able to have fought worthy challengers by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Not seeing what's "stupid". Just another confused GennadyCUCK.

Canelo turned pro at 15 years old. He was champion before he could drink alcohol in the US. He fought ATG Floyd before he was 23 years old. Canelo is a Top 10 PFP fighter on any respectable list at 28 years old.

Gennady turned pro at 28 after an extensive amateur career. For some reason Gennady still lacks/lacked confidence as his professional career has been uneventful.

Of his 40 professional fights he has fought a total of 5 F I V E (5) world champions. That includes people who previously were champion, currently champion, or would ever go on to become champion. In an era with 4+ "champions" per weight class - that is HORRIBLE..."pretty stupid" matchmaking to be honest. Oh and one of those "5" champions was a Welterweight (147 pounds) who had to move up 13 pounds (instead of 10) since Gennady wouldn't concede 3 pounds (not even 1 pound actually).

Well everyone ducked Gennady! They all ran! Right?!?!? Wrong.

Gennady could've fought Cotto and Canelo Y E A R S ago. He refused their catchweight offers. Sorry that's boxing. Every fighter goes through the "B" side treatment in order to become "A" side.

He also refused to fight Andre Ward despite offering Carl Froch and JCC Jr. fights at 168. ******Fighting ANY of those three is another "champion" to his resume)))

Instead Gennady keeps on fighting the Vanes of the world - cab drivers who box part-time and fight on 2 weeks training camp with a 2 year layoff after a career at JMW...and a 3-3 record prior to their retirement. If it's not that caliber of guy than it's a guy on house arrest, but it's NOT Charlo, Andrade, or Dervenchenko - again 3 more "champions" for his resume - he refused.
      He actually turned pro at the age of 24, so in his 12th year into his PRO career he's fighting Vanes Martewhatever.

But yeah, I agree with everything you said.

Canelo, 8 years into his pro career, at the age of 23 was fighting Mayweather.

Who was 97k fighting in 2014, 8 years into his pro career? Andre Ward? NOPE. Ousmanu Adama, Daniel Geale , Marco Antonio Rubio

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        He actually turned pro at the age of 24, so in his 12th year into his PRO career he's fighting Vanes Martewhatever.

But yeah, I agree with everything you said.

Who was 97k fighting in 2014, 8 years into his pro career? Andre Ward? NOPE. Ousmanu Adama, Daniel Geale , Marco Antonio Rubio
        Because boxing in Mexico and Kazakhstan are the same

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Because boxing in Mexico and Kazakhstan are the same

Who was 97k fighting in 2014, 8 years into his pro career? Andre Ward? NOPE. Ousmanu Adama, Daniel Geale , Marco Antonio

Why wasn't 97k fighting Ward 8 years into his pro career?

Comment

Who was 97k fighting in 2014, 8 years into his pro career? Andre Ward? NOPE. Ousmanu Adama, Daniel Geale , Marco Antonio

Why wasn't 97k fighting Ward 8 years into his pro career?
            There's a thread asking which are the top 3 boxing countries. Mexico is listed in most posts. I don't think Kazakhstan is listed in any. Process this data, and maybe it will help you understand the difference

Comment

There's a thread asking which are the top 3 boxing countries. Mexico is listed in most posts. I don't think Kazakhstan is listed in any. Process this data, and maybe it will help you understand the difference

97k's first fight in the United States was in 2012

97k VS.

Ousmanu Adama Feb 1, 2014, Salle des Etoiles, Monte Carlo, Monaco

Daniel Geale July 26, 2014, Madison Square Garden, USA

Marco Antonio October 18 2014, StubHub Center, California

He was way past fighting in Kazakhstan at that point.

AGAIN, after 8 years as a PRO, and having fought in the USA, headlining HBO events, why wasn't he fighting Ward?

You need to be the one to understand how shitty 97k's resume has been.

Comment

97k started his PRO boxing career May 6, 2006 at the age of 24.
                Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                97k's first fight in the United States was in 2012
                You don't get it, do you?

And you know, Canelos resume (and hopefully not his clenbuterol) won't be in there to help him in the ring. Do you think Canelo will actually stay in there and fight, like he and his promoter are saying, or do you think he'll run for the border again?

Comment

You don't get it, do you?

And you know, Canelos resume (and hopefully not his clenbuterol) won't be in there to help him in the ring. Do you think Canelo will actually stay in there and fight, like he and his promoter are saying, or do you think he'll run for the border again?
                  LOL, I'm the one that doesn't get it? I'm not talking about the fight, there's another thread dedicated to that.

I'm talking about how terrible, how weak and how shitty goat-fucker's resume has been.

AGAIN, EIGHT 8 years into his pro career, why wasn't he fighting Ward.

12 years into his pro career why was he fighting Vanes instead of a worthy challenger?

Comment

LOL, I'm the one that doesn't get it? I'm not talking about the fight, there's another thread dedicated to that.

I'm talking about how terrible, how weak and how shitty goat-fucker's resume has been.

AGAIN, EIGHT 8 years into his pro career, why wasn't he fighting Ward.

12 years into his pro career why was he fighting Vanes instead of a worthy challenger?
                    He made an offer to Ward. Can't make him agree.

Why was he fighting Vanes...? One word...
                    CLENBUTEROL

Comment

He made an offer to Ward. Can't make him agree.

Why was he fighting Vanes...? One word...
                      CLENBUTEROL

Bullshit. He was scared of Ward. 147-168 my ass

So Andrade, Charlo and Derevyanchenko were also on Clenbuterol?

8 Years in NO WARD

12 years in FOUR champions and fighting Vanes

PATHETIC

Comment

Working...
                      X