Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: Naoya Inoue to vacate and move in weight, "No Reason to Stay"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread for: Naoya Inoue to vacate and move in weight, "No Reason to Stay"

https://www.instagram.com/naoyainoue_410/

https://www.soloboxeo.com/2017/03/21...al-peso-gallo/

http://www.laprensa.com.ni/2017/03/1...on-super-mosca

Im not sure how to take this, the kid has talent and could very well clean the division, and there are plenty of good scraps on the Super Fly weight, but he feels very overwhelmed by the way chocolatito lost and sees no more reasons to stay at SuperFly, I am not sure if he cant make the weight any more and was just wanting to do it one more time against an Elite boxer like Roman(weight bully?) but if that is the case there are still good names to chew on... I am baffled by this..

Inoue was touched by Fitzsimmons' article about champs milking to stay at one weight and collect all the belts.

Comment

Inoue is a big man in 115 pounds.

He was searching a good payday vs choco Rajas, now that he lost and he is finished, Inoue thinks that is not necessary drain his body to do the 115 pounds.

A fight vs Yamanaka will be a civil war in Japan with a lot of money for him.

Is normal, Cuadras needs to move up too, he has problems to make the weight, that's the reason why the fight vs Carmona was in 116.

Now Estrada can clean the weight, vamos Gallo!

Comment

Luis Nery has all the tools and fights in front of him now to be great. If he lands the fight and beats Yamanaka in his next outting as planned, then goes on to a fight with Inoue in the near future and wins... sky is the limit. Two massive challenges though. The division is heating up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Luis Nery has all the tools and fights in front of him now to be great. If he lands the fight and beats Yamanaka in his next outting as planned, then goes on to a fight with Inoue in the near future and wins... sky is the limit. Two massive challenges though. The division is heating up.
          Nery needs change his corner, is pure trash.

Yamanaka is a top-ten fighter of the world and an artist of K.O, the best bantamweight.

It's a very hard fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Nery needs change his corner, is pure trash.

Yamanaka is a top-ten fighter of the world and an artist of K.O, the best bantamweight.

It's a very hard fight.
            True. Sanchez landed some solid punches in their scrap and Nery got dropped not long ago so he needs to step his defense up. If God of Left lands a straight Left, it might just be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Is normal, Cuadras needs to move up too, he has problems to make the weight, that's the reason why the fight vs Carmona was in 116.

Now Estrada can clean the weight, vamos Gallo!

Now because Cuadras shown a crappy performance is because of weight? GTFO, the fight was almost a Cherry pick gone wrong, he was booed for his bad performance, but that is not due to weight, but you wish he moves up so he keeps on ducking Rungvisai.... he has been ducking him for years and never gave him his re match...

Comment

If he was going to take a loss at the hands of Gonzalez he wanted it to be under the umbrella of prestige and elite status whilst they both were unbeaten and Choco considered the consensus P4P but now that's officially gone, at this point he feels its not worth the risk ; not that he or his team can honestly say RG is not worthy I mean who else but Yamanaka can make a better opponent and hes still not on everyone's P4P moreover even with this disputable L on Gonzalez record hes still higher on the P4P ranking than anyone else Inoue can face.

Perhaps they feel the wait is too long considering Roman would want a rematch vs. Rungivisai first and Cuadras may even beat Rungvisai and claim the WBC from the Thai for the second time so there is plenty of reason to not wait around if he is unable to cut the weight.
                Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-21-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

this sucks I really wanted to see MOnster v. Chocolatito, but maybe its not the fight now that it could have been (even though I though Roman won, he didn't look impressive).

But you all mention some very good possibilities. I just want Inouye to fight a better class of fighter. He looks like a #1 p4p guy v. solid contenders, I want to see how he looks v. excellent fighters, like a Cuadras, Nery or a Yamanaka.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                    Now because Cuadras shown a crappy performance is because of weight? GTFO, the fight was almost a Cherry pick gone wrong, he was booed for his bad performance, but that is not due to weight, but you wish he moves up so he keeps on ducking Rungvisai.... he has been ducking him for years and never gave him his re match...
                    This peluche is always making excuses. I remember briefly watching the fight and the people in my party where telling me that Cuadras was getting beat as I was occupied. I really dont want to replay that crap to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X