Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all looking forward to seen another stiff plodder get exposed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"slick skills like oil spills"

"bolo punch ali shuffle"
    Last edited by Weebler I; 11-14-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      and roll on saturday night!!! we are going to hear a whole lot of excuses after!! I think suddenly him fighting at 175 is going to be a major issue 'hes a 168 pounder' (despite ward saying he could never make 168 again)
      My guess is that after Saturday night, your dumb azz disappears from NSB. After all the dumb shyte you've posted about Ward and this fight, no way you stay on

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Hoping for a Kovalev loss so some of the Russian fighter nuthuggers can start disappearing.
        yes cant wait for the white hating bros to take over

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          My guess is that after Saturday night, your dumb azz disappears from NSB. After all the dumb shyte you've posted about Ward and this fight, no way you stay on
          i'll give ward hundred percent credit if im wrong. but im saying it clearly, if he starts fouling i wont be giving him credit, dont think thats an unreasonable statement either.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

and thats what will happen if you think im leaving if ward wins ^. i aint going nowhere!!!!

Comment

Bigger fan of Kovalev, but expect Ward to win.

Bet money on Ward so I hope he does win

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                i'll give ward hundred percent credit if im wrong. but im saying it clearly, if he starts fouling i wont be giving him credit, dont think thats an unreasonable statement either.
                My guess is that Ward wins a relatively close but well deserved decision and you either a) bytche and cry about the decision/officiating or b) disappear and show up as an alt. I'm 95% positive that you won't continue here without one of these scenarios. And no way in hell will you ever give Ward 100% credit when he wins. Remember, you're a cheerleader not a boxing fan.
                Last edited by just the facts; 11-14-2016, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I think Ward wins but i wouldn't say Kovalev is a stiff plodder. His boxing skills are underrated. I'm fairly sure Ward and Hunter won't be going into this fight assuming Kovalev is a plodder either.

Comment

Comment

Look, another racist British alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X