Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rips UFC's White: He Lives Better Than His Fighters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most feel like the UFC should be paying guys better. The reality is the UFC is ran more like the NFL or MLB and as such the owners will be cashing bigger checks then the players as long as they prove profitable. Boxing is an unstructured every man for themselves sport and you are worth whatever you can get someone with money in the sport to pay you.

Comment

Floyd is a promoter right?

Do his fighters live better than he does?

Comment

of course he lives better than his fighters, he's the one cutting them their checks. wtf is floyd smoking on now? floyd lives better than his fighters too. is floyd the only one that is allow to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Floyd is a promoter right?

Do his fighters live better than he does?

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          of course he lives better than his fighters, he's the one cutting them their checks. wtf is floyd smoking on now? floyd lives better than his fighters too. is floyd the only one that is allow to do this?
          Did you guys even listen to the interview? He addressed this.

That hate is strong doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Retired former division division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) has responded to some recent comments which came from UFC President Dana White.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Retired former division division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) has responded to some recent comments which came from UFC President Dana White.

[Click Here To Read More]
            division division?
            Even with the editing that was not corrected.

Comment

floyd just mad at the ufc since he ducked connor and turned down 50-50 with a guy whos much more popular than him.

Comment

He is right. White is in control of the fighters and decides what to pay them. The most I ever heard of an MMA fighter getting paid for 1 fight was about one million bucks. Mayweather made 200 times that much in one fight. Top boxers make more money than any promoter. That is certainly not true with Dana White. I am pretty sure he make more a year than his 20 highest paid fighters combined.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  So, since Floydie used to box for a living, that makes it ok for him to pay fighters in his promotions peanuts.... but since White has never fought, it isn't ok for him to do the same thing.

That has to be some of the most whiny out of control excuse for logic I think I've ever heard. And I've heard alotta b.s. over 63+ years. SMDH
                  Missed the point Floyd is a promoter yes but he made 96% of his money as a fighter. So of course he will live better than his fighters he earned it being a fighter. If you are making money off the fighters they should benefit waaay more than UFC fighters do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think most feel like the UFC should be paying guys better. The reality is the UFC is ran more like the NFL or MLB and as such the owners will be cashing bigger checks then the players as long as they prove profitable. Boxing is an unstructured every man for themselves sport and you are worth whatever you can get someone with money in the sport to pay you.
                    That's right and that is what makes the difference. The MMA promoters have the power and call the shots and there is next to nothing the fighters can do about. I love watching the UFC but I feel sorry for the underpaid fighters with mutilated ears. They should get paid a lot more to take the beatings they have to take.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      So, since Floydie used to box for a living, that makes it ok for him to pay fighters in his promotions peanuts.... but since White has never fought, it isn't ok for him to do the same thing.

That has to be some of the most whiny out of control excuse for logic I think I've ever heard. And I've heard alotta b.s. over 63+ years. SMDH
                      Wow it clearly went over your head lol. He's not saying he pays them peanuts. He's saying he lives better cause he earned hundreds of millions by fighting. Not by paying guys small checks.

But even dunces like mathed don't understand

Comment

Working...
                      X