Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever met a black woman or dark skinned Latina with pink nipples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever met a black woman or dark skinned Latina with pink nipples?

I have a fetish with pink nipples. Unfortunately only women with white or light skin have pink nipples.

Nope.

Never got the chance to see them in person. Wish though.

Comment

Nope. You need a white girl.

No raciss

Comment

a black woman with pink nipples?

yea...i see them all the time..on top of unicorns next to the flying pigs
        Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Oh **** thats an amazing idea. I guarantee you'll see some *****es doing that in the future with all the body morphing people are doing.

Black chicks with white girl nipples, white chicks with black girl nipples. Me with a shark fin on the head of my penis. ****s gonna get weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Oh **** thats an amazing idea. I guarantee you'll see some *****es doing that in the future with all the body morphing people are doing.

Black chicks with white girl nipples, white chicks with black girl nipples. Me with a shark fin on the head of my penis. ****s gonna get weird.

Comment

the op is trolling, any man who says they like pink nipples likes fair skin white women, because those are the chicks who usually have the pinkest nips.

Comment

Had several Japanese gf with peach colored nipples and tiny twats. My dark Divk looked like a baseball bat going in, and not the small end.

Alexkid would be a Mimi Godzilla here!
                FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

I literally made this account just to tell you YES! I was married to a black woman with them but I've finally came across another 2 woman with them on Twitter. My username here is my Twitter username (@AdultVideoStar). Look through my liked tweets. There's 2 black women on Twitter that I follow that have them.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    I have a fetish with pink nipples. Unfortunately only women with white or light skin have pink nipples.
                    It comes from your childhood.

You probably didn't like your mom's mud nips.

Comment

Working...
                    X