Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Algeri,why do some posters try to act like this guy is a top fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algeri,why do some posters try to act like this guy is a top fighter?

Why? what has he done to be a top fighter? edge by Ruslan after getting dropped like a sack of ****? Getting dropped 6 times against Pacquiao while looking like a complete novice? Wobble the always wobbled glass chin Khan? What make this new Jersey Shore looking guy a top fighter?

Not trying to deflect, but I see this as the same thing as how others hypes up Lara.

Comment

I'd put money on Algeri waxing Porters arsee or any other slick american boxer

Hopefully its a fight that can be made....

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        Not trying to deflect, but I see this as the same thing as how others hypes up Lara.
        No comparison between the two. Lara is a much better fighter with a much better body of work.

Algieri is overrated mainly because Pacquiao chose him as an opponent. Other than that he's done very little to receive the type of hype he gets.

Comment

No body says he is a top fighter, he is a good fighter.

He turned over to boxing in his 20s with 0 amateur and won a World title in just 20 fights without a 50 fight apprenticeship guys like Rios needed who have boxed as kids. Thats an incredible achievement.

His win over Provo alone makes his resume comparable to Brooks', Thurmans' and even Porters'.

May be he shouldve stood there like a sitting duck like Rios so while he wouldve lost a one sided fight he could've said "hey at least I didn't get dropped".
          Last edited by Box-Office; 12-09-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Why? what has he done to be a top fighter? edge by Ruslan after getting dropped like a sack of ****? Getting dropped 6 times against Pacquiao while looking like a complete novice? Wobble the always wobbled glass chin Khan? What make this new Jersey Shore looking guy a top fighter?
            He's not elite but please stop with these stupid threads. This isn't thread worthy.

Comment

You don't have to make a thread for every thought that pops in your head larry

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                I'd put money on Algeri waxing Porters arsee or any other slick american boxer

Hopefully its a fight that can be made....
                You're an idiot so that doesn't surprise me. Algieri is American too so what you really want to say is Algieri will beat any black American fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Hey!!! I take offense to that!!!!!

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    No comparison between the two. Lara is a much better fighter with a much better body of work.

Algieri is overrated mainly because Pacquiao chose him as an opponent. Other than that he's done very little to receive the type of hype he gets.
                    How many times was he dropped by Angulo again? And his rise to fame fight was a robbery loss to Paul Williams.

Lara just been around longer... Algieri is trailing him.

Comment

Working...
                    X