Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem fast forward 10 years = Billionaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, there's an entire documentary shot in his Palm Springs training camp for that fight.

There's no end to the excuses made for Naz to explain the schooling he got against Barrera.
    Damn, glad you posted the truth! Lol, I was almost ready to hop aboard the excuse train. Props to Barrera, seeing him dominate Naseem changed my outlook on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Dude, there's an entire documentary shot in his Palm Springs training camp for that fight.

There's no end to the excuses made for Naz to explain the schooling he got against Barrera.
      Yeah? Sorry then was it another fight in the US then? I definitely remember it happened in the USA< apologies I thought it was the Barrera fight.

Comment

Naz. What a clown with a punch he was. HBO loved him. His ring entrances were epic!

Barrera took him to school, boxing school. The gig was up, expose by Barrera!

Comment

Isn't he already super rich and invested his money in the oil industries and stuff?

Also i read he has invested in properties too and has a property portfolio worth around £70m ($100m?)

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            I heard he is filthy rich now
            He's also fat as f* ck now. Hard to believe he was a former featherweight.

Good for Hamed, he won't be going broke and ruining his life like other retired champions and fighters (or any athletes) in general.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
              Yeah? Sorry then was it another fight in the US then? I definitely remember it happened in the USA< apologies I thought it was the Barrera fight.
              It was the Naz v McCullough fight in 1998 where there were all sorts of problems and he didn't arrive until a few days before the fight.

Comment

Didn't he kill somebody in a car accident?

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                  Didn't he kill somebody in a car accident?
                  Not kill. But the other guy was left seriously injured, and affected for the rest of his life.

Comment

He was entertaining at the time.

Barrera exposed him though.

He won't starve to death anyway.

Comment

so glad MAB raped him the way he did after that DISGUSTING ISLAM IN YOUR FACE ring entrance.

only the brits and muslims continually make excuses for this guy to this very day and treat him as if the MAB fight never really proved anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X