Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Issue Holding Cotto-Canelo Fight Is That Oscar Refuses Cotto Deman Of Black Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many Queens involved I'm this fight. What's next, they going to argue about what panties they can wear in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      I'm hoping Oscar/Canelo walk away again and leave this diva looking for another **** fight. There has to be a way to end this A-side crap. This has to be the right moment. Teach this queen a lesson.

Oscar needs to start the GGG negotiations.
      Agreed!!!!!

If Cotto keeps pulling this crap, he should just drop the fight and go after GGG or the winner of Lee/Saunders

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Too many Queens involved I'm this fight. What's next, they going to argue about what panties they can wear in the ring?
        You know Cottos got the Pink ones already lined up for the 24/7

Comment

I'm sure that if Canelo walks away, Golovkin will be happy to fight Cotto in a black ring or a white ring or even a ****ing rainbow coloured ring. It could even be a deep red ring so that it won't show as much when he goes face down in a pool of his own blood.

C'mon, Cotto! Stop being such a diva and be a man and get in the ring and FIGHT!!!

Comment

Well, at least the f@g isn't asking for a pink ring.

My question is, why don't they want a rematch clause? Are they trying to rob Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Well, at least the f@g isn't asking for a pink ring.

My question is, why don't they want a rematch clause? Are they trying to rob Canelo?
              Let's hope there isn't a rematch clause.

Comment

Cotto's team want a rematch clause so they can try to avoid GGG even longer.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Let's hope there isn't a rematch clause.
                  Why? Am I missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                    Cotto's team want a rematch clause so they can try to avoid GGG even longer.
                    Ehhhh Cotto is not the one pushing for a rematch vlause you idiot. Learn to read it is Canelo who wants it

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      Ehhhh Cotto is not the one pushing for a rematch vlause you idiot. Learn to read it is Canelo who wants it
                      People are so damn stupid. Don't know how you can think Cotto is the one to blame here.

Comment

Working...
                      X