• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best chance of beating Floyd.

Who has it?

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Who has it?
    At 147 I think he probably beats everyone. I would give Thurman,Brook and Khan a legitmate chance, but Floyd probably beats them all.

At 154 I think Lara has a chance, but I still think Floyd beats him simply because Floyd is'nt going to get beat at his own game imo. The one guy that I think can beat Floyd is Andrade simply because of his height, reach and speed.

Comment

Father time is undefeated...if he signs that 3 fight extension he is asking for trouble

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Father time is undefeated...if he signs that 3 fight extension he is asking for trouble
        Green k for recognizing that even someone like Floyd can't keep fighting at the same level for 3 more fights,especially with a style that depends on movement and reflexes.

Comment

Yep. Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            Green k for recognizing that even someone like Floyd can't keep fighting at the same level for 3 more fights,especially with a style that depends on movement and reflexes.
            If he fights 4 more times and against top level comp he will lose imo

Comment

At 147 I'd say Khan

154 Cotto

Not saying either of these guys are a lock, but that they have the best chance in my opinion

Comment

Sadly true probably, I might not blame him for wanting the 50-0 but I think everyone has a limit. That being said, I still see him as a big favorite against the best 147 has to offer right now.

Comment

Wtf?

So, Floyd is still being looked at like a God or TBE, ey? Smh. You Floyd fans are GAY, just like him. Castillo beat him and Manny beat him. If Maidana didn't gas down the stretch, he would've beat him as well. Floyd has fooled the boxing public for long enough. He's a great fighter but nowhere near the "greatest" I've ever seen before. He has FLAWS and that's why he avoids the best. The real question should be, when are the judges going to hold Floyd's style against him at the end of a 12 round fight. That's the real question. Manny was the best fighter he ever fought when they had something left, and he made Floyd look "ordinary". Get out of here with these Floyd is God like threads. He's already been defeated and father time had nothing to do with it. Smh.

Comment

I believe GGG will knock Mayweather out if Mayweather defends his 154 pound titles that he never defends against GGG. I also believe Mayweather will never fight him. At 147 Mayweather is still probably unbeatable but Brook or Pacquiao with a much better strategy have the best chance to beat Mayweather in my opinion. Lara, Canelo and Cotto would all have a very good chance at beating Mayweather at 154 because 154 is not his weight and they are all very good.

Comment

Working...
                    X