Nobody should be sleeping on Marriaga. I can probably smell an upset hhmmm

Comment

those tribal tattoos are awful

Comment

Comment

I'm going with marriaga here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Nobody should be sleeping on Marriaga. I can probably smell an upset hhmmm
            Can anyone translate what he was saying in this vid?

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              mom: That boy when he was born. He was fat! He weighed 5 kilos 200 grams (someone help with the weight translation lol). Felt like I went to heaven and back giving birth.

Marriaga: When I was little, I was a troublemaker and fighting. I learned about boxing through my brother. He went into boxing first and got me to just practice a bit you know.

I've always been ready for this. My trainer always tells me that he's training me to become world champion.

I've prepared myself 100%. (now a message to walters) and prepare yourself. You are not gonna fight a nobody. You are gonna fight a champion. A champion without his crown. Prepare yourself good because I am mentally ready and I'm going to take it from you."

He finishes with "dont miss my story on boxeodecolombia.com"
              Last edited by bigjavi973; 06-08-2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                Women, "When that child was born (assuming it's Marriaga, obviously) he was fat (or chubby to not make it sound so rude lol), he weighed 5.200kg. Then she said something not so important.

Marriaga: "When I was a kid I used to fight a lot, truthfully. I began boxing thanks to my brother. He started boxing and then he encouraged me to practice boxing as well. I've always been ready for this. My trainer always told me, "I'm preparing you to be a world champion, to fight for a world title."I'm prepared 100% and prepare yourself because you're not just fighting anyone, you're going to fight a strong World Champion (an uncrowned World Champion that is). Prepare yourself well because I'm mentally and psychologically prepared and I'm going to take it from you.

That last part seemed to be directed to Walters, a message (starting with "I'm prepared 100%..")
                Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 06-08-2015, 08:07 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/xiGSQfxRqsQ

Look back at walters hbo debut.

Comment

Comment

Walters is a badmon.

Comment

Working...
                      X