Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in an un armed street fight you or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd kick Floyd In the nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      he isnt an athlete like an Olympic weight lifter or sprinter or endurance runner, hes a fairly average piece of genetics with a massive amount of skill, dont buy into this superior athlete bs just because he is high up in boxing, you would have no problem beating mayweather in an arm wrestle most of us would win that, hes nothing special genetically.
      While I somewhat appreciate your vote of confidence in me - it's based on absolutely nothing. For all you know, I could be 5'1", 70 years old, horribly out of shape, Doritos addict, with poor bone density.

Now the fact of the matter is that I am not, I actually am a 6', 30, in pretty decent shape, but that doesn't change the fact this entire thread was designed to get people to try and say they could beat Floyd in a fight. Here's the thing, I've spent a number of years in Martial Arts gyms, I trained with professional MMA fighters and guys who have competed Jiu-Jitsu at the Abu Dhabi tournament. I have spent time around world class athletes - and I'm not one. I've seen the kind of mentalities these competitors have - and I don't have it. I know enough about fighting to know that if push came to shove, I would fair pretty well against your average guy, but not against someone like Floyd.

And by the way, all these crafty little ideas about throwing things at him, or kicking him in his manhood...just remember he can do that too. And the likelihood is he's faster than you are. At the end of the day, this entire thread is preposterous. Just because you have a few inches on a guy in terms of height and reach, doesn't mean you've got his number.

Is everyone who's claiming they could beat Floyd going to say they could also beat Manny, who's actually even 2 inches shorter than Mayweather? What about Golovkin, certainly there are some guys here could are bigger than 5'11". Of course people won't claim this, because they respect athletes smaller than they are, they just want to somehow feel like tough keyboard warriors because they happen to be physically bigger than one of the best boxers in the modern era.

Comment

I have a TKD background, I'm a lot taller, stronger and heavier, I could kick his legs and body over and over, grab him, lift him off the ground and throw him down and kick him in the head.

If he landed his best punch on me though he would probably knock me out.

Comment

This is sad, supposedly Floyd is the WEAKEST boxer, people continually pick him to lose against people in street fights.

What does that say about everyone else then?? What does it say about Pacquiao if he loses to a pro fighter that losses a street fight?

Oh yea, Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
            This is sad, supposedly Floyd is the WEAKEST boxer, people continually pick him to lose against people in street fights.

What does that say about everyone else then?? What does it say about Pacquiao if he loses to a pro fighter that losses a street fight?

Oh yea, Styles make fights.
            https://youtu.be/NDX9aGNHHyA

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              I've saw that before.

Ronda Rousey.

Comment

Styles make fights. My style of ground and pound is all wrong for Floyd.

Comment

not fair for mayweather cause I dont go no where without 30 of my homies and we all about violence just itching to scrape dudes up, Ill pretend Ima one on one with mayweather and then we all gonna stomp him out while simultaneously shouting WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PS. we also like to start trouble at McDonald constantly

Comment

obviously floyd, as i'm putting on the pillow gloves that he forces me to wear he sucker punches me and that's that(i have eric crumble's chin)

Comment

Floyd will check hook you into the lamp post and leave you there until Con Ed gets a call that someone's tampering with the street lights.

Comment

Working...
                      X