Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Lucas Matthysse Tribute - Please leave feedback :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i enjoy the vid

Comment

Great video, I love the way the ref reacts when he hit's Ajose with that last right hand,and how instinctively swats away Molina's punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
        Only my first video, great ideas from everyone
        It will add drama and will show his heart.

BTW good video for being your first. I wouldn't know the first thing of doing one in the first place

Comment

Very good video! I enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            It will add drama and will show his heart.

BTW good video for being your first. I wouldn't know the first thing of doing one in the first place
            Haha thanks, neither did I lol. Takes an awful long time puting everything together, now I have a newfoun respect for video editors.

Comment

nice vid/music.
              hope the machine gets a garcia rematch. and takes his revenge, then knocks out amir khan and cleans out the division

Comment

Get some project pat music in there and you'd have a masterpiece. Good video, that short left hook that dropped Lamont in the middle of the ring was spectacular. Garcia needs to fight him again, too close of a fight and he had one eye.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Get some project pat music in there and you'd have a masterpiece. Good video, that short left hook that dropped Lamont in the middle of the ring was spectacular. Garcia needs to fight him again, too close of a fight and he had one eye.
                  I agree, people seem to forget that if the knockdown wasn't counted, Matthysse would have won that round and the fight.

Comment

Needs more Garcia...

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
                      I agree, people seem to forget that if the knockdown wasn't counted, Matthysse would have won that round and the fight.
                      And it shouldn't have counted, if your head is under the ropes like that the ref is supposed to stop the action, can't have the head a trapped target. He went down to get out of the rope, not even hurt. Not making excuses for him but that was bogus. Love to see part two.

Comment

Working...
                      X