Video Floyd meets Provodnikov in Vegas today and looks shook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Floyd meets Provodnikov in Vegas today and looks shook

Floyd looks shook, damn i wish Manny was behind Provo

Is it me or has Floyd put a substantial amount of muscle on? He looks far thicker set lately.

Comment

misleading thread title to get views.....

Comment

Floyd has nothing to worry about against Provodnikov.

Comment

probably not shook just hates sharing his attention with other people he wants all eyes on him

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Is it me or has Floyd put a substantial amount of muscle on? He looks far thicker set lately.
            He looks way thicker than Judah, his forearms are pretty thick too.

Comment

LMAO,,, Floyd may be very careful about opponent selection but i doubt that he is "shook" by ruslan....

Comment

If some crazy Siberian started creepin' up on you wouldn't you be....after all doesn't he eat raw deer hearts and whatnot.

Comment

It's not fear...just awkwardness. Ruslan is a humble guy who's eyes don't sparkle in front of the "Money" persona. Their entire conversation was probably a greeting and some acknowledgement but I can't imagine them having any more to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    LMAO,,, Floyd may be very careful about opponent selection but i doubt that he is "shook" by ruslan....
                    1:10 Well he does look kind of lost almost the same way he did when Margs approached him.

Comment

Working...
                    X