No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux NY Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    is it just me or do they kinda look alike?
    You are ofending Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
      Riga flew in from east coast, Nonito from west coast and also had longer airplane ride. Nonito had to get up at 3am probably. It boggles my mind why people don't think before they post.
      lol those guys are the one who said Donaire dont want rigo to spar with Gamby, what do you expect?

Comment

This is the type of proper hardcore matchup that makes me love boxing.

Comment

It's going to be a very dull fight until someone gets brutally KO'd.

Comment

i just can't see nonito outboxing a 2 time olympic champion. only way i see nonito winning is by KO or by robbery. more props to him if he does manage to outbox the cuban

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              This is the type of proper hardcore matchup that makes me love boxing.

One could not say it any better! This will not be a contender for FOTY but an interesting fight that hardcore fans want to see.

With pedro diaz now training him..........

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                i just can't see nonito outboxing a 2 time olympic champion. only way i see nonito winning is by KO or by robbery. more props to him if he does manage to outbox the cuban
                Cordoba outbox Rigo for 6 rds! Donaire's better than Cordoba! It's by KO anyway!

Comment

I just hope Nonito stops ducking Mares after he brutally KO's Rigo.

Comment

Nonito looking upset that you guys will turn around and not give him credit when he beats Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      Cordoba outbox Rigo for 6 rds! Donaire's better than Cordoba! It's by KO anyway!
                      rigo was fighting a former world champ with only 6 fights thats like me bringing up the guy that beat donaire a decade ago its pointless and silly

Comment

Working...
                      X