• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Man a canelo-trout fight should be the main event.Thats not a
    undercard fight.
    Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Let me slow it down for you numbnuts. The argument was made that Floyd has had higher PPV numbers overall than Oscar.
    While definitely true, it doesn't factor in the fact that when Oscar was doing it Welterweights and Junior middleweights weren't the biggest draws in the sport at the time, heavyweights were and their PPV numbers dwarf even what Floyd is doing.
    Floyd has the pick of all the prime fight dates, no other boxers would dare challenge him or put a fight on the same night as him. If Floyd were doing it when Oscar was he would be competing for dates with the likes of Tyson and Lewis. Evander or Tyson may not have wanted Cinco de drinco, but there a lot of other big fight dates in the summer and late fall they would have had dibs on over a de lay hoya at the time. Not to mention the fact that Oscar or anyone couldn't charge $60-70 for an HD broadcast at the time.
    Im a Mayweather fan and this is the uncut truth, back then greats like Sewat Pea whitaker couldnt sniff ppv bc of the heavyweights, but bc boxing is watered down and Floyd and Manny are its only true mainstream stars anyone Floyds fights is going to do a lot of numbers, hes the only candy shop in town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
      Trout beats Canelo.
      Although I slightly favor Canelo that is a strong possibility! This IS the biggest and most dangerous fight of Canelo's career and even if he wins, he might not look good doing it or Trout might get robbed which either way that will not look good for Canelo if he is trying to build momentum to fight Mayweather.

Trout's style is just all wrong, I would have chosen another top rated 154 pounder who is less awkward and a better match up.

Comment

• Originally posted by INGLEWOOD View Post
        How is it racist? Just wondering....
        Are you blind? "Dangling the carrot". I couldn't believe he said it. He should be banned.

Comment

• Trout will run like hell around the ring twice as much as in the Cotto fight on this one. Can't wait to see Canelo humiliate this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
            I'll give Canelo his due I didn't expect this but definitely will earn a fight with the P4P champ.

If he beats Trout he'll prove himself legit.
            andre ward? cuz theres no way in hell you really believe that should be floyd

Comment

Working...
            X