Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see Deontay Wilder KTFO by a russian cruiserweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i've got to step out for about an hour and a half to get my american swole on. hold the fort while i am gone. the british are coming..
    I'll wait until I see the whites of their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      Wilder's greatest talent is his uncanny ability to draw attention without even beating a name.

he's 6'8" and has an 84 inch reach. huge right hand. very coordinated for a big man. won olympic bronze with 20 fights.... that's the talent.

i know it's a sh#t division, but to not only qualify but win bronze when you've been boxing for such a short period of time is evidence of ample talent.

you'd prefer another tony thompson, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Wilder's greatest talent is his uncanny ability to draw attention in the boxing world without even beating a name.
        winning an olympic medal after only boxing for three years and being arguably the best athlete in the sport isnt too shabby either.

his skills are garbage as is his resume, but his potential is crazy. he needs a new trainer though, i havent seen much improvement under mark breland.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I'll wait until I see the whites of their eyes.

a tremendous reference honoring our great nation.

Comment

i was just thinking bout corrie sanders when he put wlad out

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              winning an olympic medal after only boxing for three years and being arguably the best athlete in the sport isnt too shabby either.

his skills are garbage as is his resume, but his potential is crazy. he needs a new trainer though, i havent seen much improvement under mark breland.
              This. He is very crude and needs a new trainer that will hone his craft. But just with his sheer size and power he can take many of todays heavy weights out. I want to see him put one of the over rated brits out like fury or price

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                The power to knock anyone out? Lol. Based on what? The knockouts of Kevin Price, Kerston Maxwell and Damian Mcreary? (What)
                What do you want from me? If you can't see it, then you just can't. Doesn't mean its not there.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                  Who said America has the best boxers? If that's so, surely that means America holds the most titles?
                  America has the best pound for pound fighters. The greatest fighters in the history of this sport. And the next greatest fighter this sport will see is Adrien Broner. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    lol here we go. is that like willing blindness you have, or you actually believe what you just wrote? its ok either way, just dont repress the truth, just cause you dont agree with it...

all that earl does is try and bash american boxers, every chance he gets. to me, thats saltiness. if its not to you, thats cool too, but dont be silly about it. come on now...
                    I don't blame Earl for being jealous. Just imagine being him during the Mayweather/Hatton fight. Must have been horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      He actually won the bronze medal after a total of like 15 fights or something like that, Olympics included if I'm not mistaken. This fight actually doesn't really mean anything, because he was as green as green can be when it occurred.

Actually, I just found his amateur record, 22-5 apparently.

http://www.boxing-scoop.com/show_boxer.php?boxer_ID=859

It seems his opponent in the clip is Evgenyi Romanov, and the fight was in February, 2008.
                      That site is great, but doesn't even pretend to tally complete records. Russell Jr's record is listed at 26-3, he's probably had 4 times as many amateur fights

Comment

Working...
                      X