No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Cotto Still Very Much a Reality, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
    So! Floyd and Gamboa cherry picking all the time, pluse cotto vs Canelo would make a whloe lot more money.
    What makes you think I give a **** about Mayweather? And Gamboa cherrypicks? Or are you mad that he's gone on a Mexican execution streak? Better ask Salgado or Burgos to move up cause they're next.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      What makes you think I give a **** about Mayweather? And Gamboa cherrypicks? Or are you mad that he's gone on a Mexican execution streak? Better ask Salgado or Burgos to move up cause they're next.
      You talking smack ass wipe! chicken crap Gamboa swam his ass back to Cuba crying to Fidel becuse 50cent and Floyd told him he was taking a risk fighting Rios, and Gamboa came to his senses and got scared shi?, crap stain!

Comment

This would be an excellent farewell for Cotto, a big payday and and a great closing to his career win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

WHY? Cotto will get smashed! Its because Cotto has fans? Even his fans are pissed at him and anyone in their right mind knows Cotto dont stand a chance.
          actually I do. I saw Trout as a very difficult fight but I do believe Cotto can beat Canelo

Comment

Working...
          X