• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is too small for JMW.

Agree or disagree?

I always thought he was.

your thoughts?

Yup, he belongs at 147.

At 154 he's a slow plodder with very little power. He went to war....with Mayorga..

Comment

He's a big JMW...he can't make 150 remember . Why would he passed close to 10 mills to fight Pac at 150...because he can't even make 150 anymore.

Comment

He has no business at 154 facing an opponent who can hurt him and take his punches. That much is clear.

Comment

Keep them coming after Cotto was going to murder Trout.

Comment

Im quite impress a past prime Cotto did a pretty good job fighting a much bigger trout.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
              Im quite impress a past prime Cotto did a pretty good job fighting a much bigger trout.
              Damage Control

You will go bye bye in a day or two.

Comment

WTF? Now he is too small for JMW and for him to go back to 147? People need to make up their minds, He fought and got beat by the better man period! How long has he been at 154 now? When he beat Foreman i didnt hear all this sheet, When he fought and put on a game fight against Mayweather i didnt hear all this sheet, People talked some many sheet before trout beat him last night it was unbelievable, Now people are scraping for excuses? Well at least no one is blaming his trainer today..lol

Comment

nope, he couldn't make 150.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Damage Control

You will go bye bye in a day or two.
                    I was always on record saying 154 was his worst weight. what the hell you talking about.

Why will i leave im a boxing fan first and foremost. He still retired Margarito though.

Comment

Working...
                    X