• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (photos) New Photographic Evidence Released in the Trayvon Martin Case

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Is that dried blood or cuts?

I'm trying my hardest to keep an open mind, but it just seems like this guy started some sh**, got his ass kicked, and shot the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I'm trying my hardest to keep an open mind, but it just seems like this guy started some sh**, got his ass kicked, and shot the kid.
        I believe the same thing...the fact that he was told
        in the 911 call not to follow is what makes me see
        things different
        Last edited by -jose-; 05-18-2012, 05:44 AM.

Comment

I have a feeling he walks & the only reason he was arrested was because of public outcry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I have a feeling he walks & the only reason he was arrested was because of public outcry.
            you're right!
            this is all a show so everyone could think justice
            is been served...like I've always said I support
            the 2nd Amendment and believe in the
            "Stand your Ground" law but he didn't have
            to get out the car and confront him

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Yeah, no one can prove who started it, and that's what determines whether Zimmerman is guilty or not. IMO, common sense tells you Zimmerman started it, but it can't be proven.

Comment

Trayvon's autopsy has shown the only wounds to be bullets and markings to his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
                  he started it by following trayvon?

started it by attacking trayvon?

or simply started the initial confrontation (verbal not physical confrontation)

if he attacked trayvon first obviously he's guilty.

if it was just by following him , it's not illegal. nor should it be reason enough for trayvon to attack him.

i use to think the whole thing was zimmerman was being nosy/annoying , started a confrontation , got his ass kicked and shot the kid.

now i'm not so sure. i pretty much think that trayvon went to confront zimmerman first. (not that that's an excuse to shoot the kid)
                  As in maybe Trayvon saw Zimmerman following him and went over to start the confrontation? Possible. Zimmerman is still wrong to follow him in the first place, but if Trayvon got physical first obviously Zimmerman looks better.

No one knows, and never will, because no one saw anything, at least that we've heard. Can't put the guy in jail if you don't know for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Yea i think so too.

Comment

Working...
                    X