No announcement yet.

Lol my Baby mamma tried to take to to child support court this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
    Some people should be respected no matter what. She earned it by having Larry's kids PERIOD.
    ....No, People should be treated with a default neutral level of respect.. specially when you meet them.

from that point the respect can grow or decline.

Lets say a women has your kids but fucks the whole town.... I'm not going to treat her with respect

Comment

I am sure Larry did not have kids with a hoe. You should make sure who you have kids with before you decide to make a slut your babby's mother.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      ....No, People should be treated with a default neutral level of respect.. specially when you meet them.

from that point the respect can grow or decline.

Lets say a women has your kids but fucks the whole town.... I'm not going to treat her with respect

Comment

I am sure Larry did not have kids with a hoe. You should make sure who you have kids with before you decide to make a slut your babby's mother.
        I didn't imply he did...... I gave an example of a women not worthy of respect.
        besides ...some women turn into whores.

i'm just saying. You don't have to respect her "no matter what"

Comment

I would if she had my kids if it came down one day where I had no respect for her I would leave the country and forget that person was even in my life.

I didn't imply he did...... I gave an example of a women not worthy of respect.
          besides ...some women turn into whores.

i'm just saying. You don't have to respect her "no matter what"

Comment

I would if she had my kids if it came down one day where I had no respect for her I would leave the country and forget that person was even in my life.
            ..you would abandon your kids and leave an entire country over a women?

Comment

I would take my kids with me I mean if she is in fact a whore then she won't mind right well maybe. I can pay her off.

..you would abandon your kids and leave an entire country over a women?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                ???really son??really would you say something like this to someone face to face?
                prolly, you look like a little snitch, claiming you have been in and out of the pen, then get expunged all of a sudden for no reason, then appearing in court, you're a fraud.. sit down wicha tight jeans and homo thug hoodie

"FACE 2 FACE SON"

just wanna say that before your whole **** clique comes in and backs your fraudulent ass internet story up and calls me an E-thug

Comment

Working...
                X