No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz on us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor ortiz on us?

So does gay elo aka wife beater mean he will become a quitter?
    Last edited by theplayerpimp; 07-28-2011, 09:55 PM.

Read the thread mojado.....meaning I ain't gonna give a damn what you guys say anymore....Ortiz has shown nothing but respect to people and yet he receives non in return well the same with me right here.

No more mr. nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      Read the thread mojado.....meaning I ain't gonna give a damn what you guys say anymore....Ortiz has shown nothing but respect to people and yet he receives non in return well the same with me right here.

No more mr. nice guy
      You wont give a dam about what we say yet you come into this thread and display anger? Que pendejo.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        You wont give a dam about what we say yet you come into this thread and display anger? Que pendejo.
        No meaning won't give a damn what you guys say about me when I talk ****. You see, when people show class and respect then a civilized and classy person will show the same but seeing as you people ain't got any class or respect than I shall do the same to you.

Now go mow a lawn or pick some grapes.

Comment

Comment

No meaning won't give a damn what you guys say about me when I talk ****. You see, when people show class and respect then a civilized and classy person will show the same but seeing as you people ain't got any class or respect than I shall do the same to you.

Now go mow a lawn or pick some grapes.
            Again pendejo you say you wont care what people say yet your little vagina gets all hurt. Respect is something you lack hence every one clowns on your gay ass.
            And hey at least i have a job unlike your ass who cant even support his family.

Comment

Again pendejo you say you wont care what people say yet your little vagina gets all hurt. Respect is something you lack hence every one clowns on your gay ass.
              And hey at least i have a job unlike your ass who cant even support his family.
              Mow a lawn son......

Comment

Mow a lawn son......
                so how does it feel to not be able to bring food home to your starving child?

Comment

so how does it feel to not be able to bring food home to your starving child?
                  I can' see that image and I won't click the link but thank you for your concern for my kids, that's very thoughtful.

Comment

I can' see that image and I won't click the link but thank you for your concern for my kids, that's very thoughtful.
                    you know me gota keep my *****es in check

Comment

Working...
                    X