Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer me this: Howcome Judah didnt look up at the dam ref or something!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer me this: Howcome Judah didnt look up at the dam ref or something!

Because he knew the shot was borderline and didnt want to fight anymore and was hopeing against all hope that he would win DQ. Zab doesnt fool me im not a fookin idiot. Zab pissed me off. If u cant fight 12 rounds dont get in the ring with a young lion. 12 rounds or GTFO!!!!!

Cause he was in pain from the body shot?

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
      Because he knew the shot was borderline and didnt want to fight anymore and was hopeing against all hope that he would win DQ. Zab doesnt fool me im not a fookin idiot. Zab pissed me off. If u cant fight 12 rounds dont get in the ring with a young lion. 12 rounds or GTFO!!!!!
      Judah tapped out. As he has done against baldomir, against mayweather, against Cotto.

Why are we surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
        Cause he was in pain from the body shot?
        he could poke his head up or something. even delahoya was rolling around

Comment

I too think he was expecting a 'disqualification call' against Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Judah tapped out. As he has done against baldomir, against mayweather, against Cotto.

Why are we surprised?
            Nah, he just got tactically pressured into submission in those bouts. He was at least competitive in spurts. Against Clottey and now Khan, he just straight up quit.

Judah has the wrong trainer. He needs someone that specializes in offense since that's his strength. I've never seen such a bumbling dude on defense who's supposed to be an elite fighter. He spends all that time trying to be Floyd and Pea getting away from punches he neglects his offense.. just letting his opponent get comfortable, gain confidence, and beat him up since he's not throwing, just looking for openings to overpower.

This is sad when he shows flashes he can hang with the elite.. Zab doesn't even have the tools right now to win a big fight, forget the heart part atm.

Comment

cause he quit

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
                he could poke his head up or something. even delahoya was rolling around
                That was horrible acting by Oscar BTW.

Comment

Judah barely threw a shot.....he stunk the whole place out with his nervous gases.

Comment

Yeah he wanted a way out. Zab should call it a day and quit.

Comment

Working...
                    X