Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the brighter future at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
    I saw him fight a bum (Class F) last night and I was not impressed.

If he cannot perform flawlessly fighting a bum what more if he fight C level fighters?

I like this, you're looking dumber and dumber. He dominated every minute of every round.

Comment

Canelo would make chavez jr retire again like vanda did then chavez sr slaps him around and makes him fight some more bums.

Comment

It's not even close. Canelo is more skilled, better, more popular, and everything else I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Who's more the future in your eyes.

the ginger kid is more gifted athletically, but both are hypejobs.

one is famous because he's the son of a legend.

the other one is famous because he's a mexican ginger.

both = hypejobs

Comment

Canelo appears to be just a better fighter
            If jr didn't have that name he'd have multiple losses by now

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Looking at the past two fights from the youngsters Canelo and Chavez Jr. I was just wondering what public opinion was on both. Canelo was much more convincing to me as the real superstar from Mexico. No doubt Chavez is a celebrity but superstar I'll wait and see. If they met right now I think Canelo would make him quit on the stool. Though Jr. showed some tremendous body work Alvarez was more of something to be feared and even Cotto and Martinez will be cautious if face with the challenge. Who's more the future in your eyes.
              I think they are both bums and I can tell a bum when I see a bunch of fully green karma whores giving them their nods of approval.

Comment

Working...
              X