Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was better: Foreman's KO of Moorer or Hopkins decision over Pascal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreman by far!!! not to take away from what B-Hope did but Pascal to me is not a good fighter at all, he is a C+ fighter at best IMO! he was hyped up cause he beat Dawson on a off night in which Pascal was damn there got KO'd in that fight by Dawson. I expected Bernard to win but i did not expect Foreman to KO Moore at all.

Comment

Hopkins was actually competing in a give and take fight, where as Foreman got a lucky punch.

Both are great accomplishments.

Comment

Foreman and it's not even close. It isn't even fair to say Hopkins because of how dominant Moorer was for the most part, Foreman knocked him out and Moorer> Pascal. Still, B-hop's win is impressive considering his age and the fact that he faced adversity getting hurt and stunned a few times, more hurt than we've ever seen too.

Comment

foreman got dominate for the whole fight till he landed hopkins does not have the knock out punch so he had to use conditioning to out box pascal

hopkins was way more impressive

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            Foreman by far.
            Yes.

Big George accomplished it in an impressive way, using his legendary punching power. He never needed to resort to cheating and fouling.

George Foreman is a classy guy.

Comment

The significance of the title won is what separates the two for me and gives the nod to Foreman. Foreman's win (by KO) was for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world. He beat the man who beat the man and in doing so, he won the biggest title in all of sports, or at least it still was at the time. Pascal, though a good fighter, was a champion who claimed a vacant title, and had been anointed "Champion" by the editorial board of a magazine.

Comment

Well Tunney, Pascal did more of the fouling so I'm not getting that. Fighting dirty will forever be a part of boxing. Just gotta accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                  Well Tunney, Pascal did more of the fouling so I'm not getting that. Fighting dirty will forever be a part of boxing. Just gotta accept that.
                  No, Pascal didn't.

It was B-Hop's sneaky thumb to Pascal's eye that turned the fight in his favor. Up until that time, Pascal was doing well.

Comment

Big George for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X