Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward will loose to abraham cause he is forced to box him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA will be easily beaten by Ward like the club fighter he is then he can go back to Germany and 160 while resuming his ko streak of 3rd tier level MWs.

Comment

Abraham will just knock Ward out. No need to box him especially in California where even if he wins 12 rounds he'll lose a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
        Abraham will just knock Ward out. No need to box him especially in California where even if he wins 12 rounds he'll lose a decision.
        I'll take all your points from you. 13M, straight up, Ward before 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          I'll take all your points from you. 13M, straight up, Ward before 12.
          You don't have enough points to take all my points pauper.

Comment

Andre will take AA to school!!

Comment

As long as the ring stays dry Ward should win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                FYI: This fight isn't happening in California. And to the original poster I suggest you you-tube Ward's fights. He has always been a pure boxer-puncher. This inside fighting style you see now is relatively new to Ward. Boxing or brawling Abraham is going to get his a$$ kicked, period.

Comment

the best style against Ward is actually Dirrell's, but as far as Abraham and Froch...they will only have a PUNCHERS CHANCE! They will have to get lucky and catch Ward with a HUGE PUNCH that he doesn't see coming...and I don't think either of them is quick enough to catch him and one thing people don't talk about when it comes to Ward(because they are too busy calling him dirty) is that Ward has VERY GOOD DEFENSE

Ward beats both how ever he wants to beat them, he can beat them with SPEED or he can bully them inside and get them on the ropes and just kill them with body punches, because for one NEITHER OF THEM has good footwork to keep Ward at a distance to be able to land their big punches, I don't think either of them is PHYSICALLY STRONGER then Ward, sure Abraham his more POWERFUL PUNCHES but I don't think he can PHYSICALLY move Ward around the ring

but what you seen against Kessler is what you will see against Abraham, I think Ward beats him from the Outside with his speed and moving in and out and just out-boxing him for the UD...again Abraham's only chance will be to catch and HURT Ward with a punch he doesn't see coming, if he doesn't get the KO then he loses via UD AGAIN

as for "WELL DIRRELL GOT TIRED" well Ward is not Dirrell, he is a lot more mature and discipline then Dirrell Right Now! But yes you do have to take in consideration that Dirrell did out-box Abraham EASILY and was way up on the cards, he got a little sloppy down the stretch but all in all Dirrell did out-class Abraham

what thing that will work extremely effectively against Abraham and Froch...IS THE CLINCHES! It is not better way to slow down Powerful Guys then USING THE CLINCH!!!
                  Last edited by sicko; 02-17-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

contrary to popular belief on here, Abraham cannot fight on the inside well at all. Raul Marquez and Ayala both were able to mug him at very close range, Marquez even broke his ribs unless what I read was incorrect.

Abe needs space to generate his power. Ward needs to fight at long range or very close range, anywhere inbetween is basically a death zone.

Although Ive always been one to put down Abe's skill, his power is no joke whatsoever. its fight changing. If Ward recklessly jumps in against Abraham or gets lazy on the outside, he can get socked and his lights can be put out. he needs to fight smart, and not get ahead of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      contrary to popular belief on here, Abraham cannot fight on the inside well at all. Raul Marquez and Ayala both were able to mug him at very close range, Marquez even broke his ribs unless what I read was incorrect.

Abe needs space to generate his power. Ward needs to fight at long range or very close range, anywhere inbetween is basically a death zone.

Although Ive always been one to put down Abe's skill, his power is no joke whatsoever. its fight changing. If Ward recklessly jumps in against Abraham or gets lazy on the outside, he can get socked and his lights can be put out. he needs to fight smart, and not get ahead of himself.
                      EXACTLY!!! yeah he really doesn't fight inside at all, he just goes into his turtle shell defense and comes out of it when he sees his opponent slowing down but when he comes out of that shell he is DANGEROUS as you mention, he does have GREAT POWER...that is were Ward will have to be careful...but at the same time some people are acting as if Ward can only win inside and like it is a GUARANTEE that he will fight Abraham INSIDE, Ward didn't beat Kessler inside, Ward used SPEED against Kessler, it is not like he is One-Dimensional and can only win fighting inside
                      Last edited by sicko; 02-17-2011, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X