No announcement yet.

A-Sexuality.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    It's ok bro have sex with a girl that will change things,or have you ever thought you might be gay,there is nothing wrong with that either,have yourself an experience,and you will find out.Myself i have a strong sexual appetite but it does not mean i go after women constantly when single i will go a few months and be perfectly fine with it,then again during those streches X videos gets a lot of hits.
    Easier said then done my friend first i would need to get over the intimacy issues I dnt think I can just go to having sex with a woman if I have trouble even letting one touch me

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
      Easier said then done my friend first i would need to get over the intimacy issues I dnt think I can just go to having sex with a woman if I have trouble even letting one touch me

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post

Sometimes I think how much easier life would be if woman weren't apart of my life, I would have alot more money and I would have alot more time to be more productive at life in general !

What you should do is forget about your issuses with woman for the time being and put that energy to good use like making lots of money, or if you aren't already go to college !

If you are the type that needs emotional connection try letting it come to you for the time being !

Dr Phil dont have **** on me lol !

Comment

Working...
        X