Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please say a prayer for my potna.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayed the Lord's Prayer and Hail Mary for him...asked for a recovery and a safe return to his family and loved ones...hope all is well

Comment

Just saw this now Chief...
      Prayers and blessings to your homie and his family at a time like this..
      Hope he pulls through this G

Comment

Originally posted by Coast View Post
        Prayed the Lord's Prayer and Hail Mary for him...asked for a recovery and a safe return to his family and loved ones...hope all is well
        Thank you Coast my man. I greatly appreciate the prayers, and will go to bed tonight sayin the same for him. God Bless you Coast bruh. God Bless you.

Comment

Hope All of your days get brighter, Chief. May he come back stronger than ever and as a better man and father than he was before.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Just saw this now Chief...
            Prayers and blessings to your homie and his family at a time like this..
            Hope he pulls through this G
            Thank you Gully bruh. My and this dude have worked together for years bruh. And nobody saw this coming. It was just BOOM all of a sudden. I mean I just laughed and joked with my homie Friday, he started throwing up blood on Satuday, aspirated it in his lungs, and went into a coma on Saturday. It's just unbelievable bruh. I aint been able to grasp the totality of it yet, I think. I just hope that the Lord grants us these prayers, and brings him back to 100% for his wife and kids. God Bless you Gully to the G-A-D. Words are not enough bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Hope All of your days get brighter, Chief. May he come back stronger than ever and as a better man and father than he was before.
              Thank you Glove bruh. I'm praying and hoping that he does too. I appreciate your kind words and thoughts more than you'll ever know bruh.

Comment

sorry to hear that chief .... i wish your friend and his family-kids the very best and hope that he makes it through this

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                  sorry to hear that chief .... i wish your friend and his family-kids the very best and hope that he makes it through this
                  Thank you El bruh. I appreciate to no end the well wishes and kind words bruh. I'm gon be prayin for my potna to no end homie. Thank you bruh.

Comment

Once again this goes out to your friend,

As well as every human being on life support. I wish them speedy recovery and hopefully they'll pull through and see their loved ones again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Once again this goes out to your friend,

As well as every human being on life support. I wish them speedy recovery and hopefully they'll pull through and see their loved ones again.
                      Thank you Run my bruh. You are a top notch class act, it's no wonder you're a Lounge Legend. Thank you again bruh. There are no words to express the appreciation I have for them potna.

Comment

Working...
                      X