Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Shane wins, which Floyd fans or Floyd stans do you think would be a man about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
    You could of commented on the part where I think that if Shane beats Floyd, he's the best WW of the era, but oh well. The point was it's still hypocritical. Care to back up your feelings with a wager?
    point noted. overlook on the "ts's" part.

Comment

I think LarryX and Ceilings will give credit to Shane if he does win..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        I think LarryX and Ceilings will give credit to Shane if he does win..
        really?

burner get in here and man up.

larryxx had a whole day to get in here and say so, but he ignored the thread.

Comment

pbftx whatever will in no way give shane an iota of credit if shane wins, he's floyd's biggest jocker on here!

Comment

Everyone's familiar with the hardcore FLoyd stans, and them not posting on this thread of Walt is prolly a partial admission that they won't man up. I could be wrong though, they still have all day before the fight

If imbecile Pureboxer was still here he might even make a video and an expose thread about it lol!

WAR SHANE

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              Everyone's familiar with the hardcore FLoyd stans, and them not posting on this thread of Walt is prolly a partial admission that they won't man up. I could be wrong though, they still have all day before the fight

If imbecile Pureboxer was still here he might even make a video and an expose thread about it lol!

WAR SHANE
              excellent post. the credible, stand up and respectable floyd fans posetd in here for the most part, although I'm stiill on the fence about 1-2 of them (marijuana anyone?).

bitc h ass pure boxer is already back i believe in the form of al haymon

Comment

Who cares? Any boxing fan will respect he winner, no matter who takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                  Who cares? Any boxing fan will respect he winner, no matter who takes it.
                  clyde, you are living in a dreamworld.

i don't want to tell you what I'm doing with the thread, you're smart enough to figure it out (but it has something to do with your post)

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    excellent post. the credible, stand up and respectable floyd fans posetd in here for the most part, although I'm stiill on the fence about 1-2 of them (marijuana anyone?).

bitc h ass pure boxer is already back i believe in the form of al haymon
                    Thanks mate!

Well if he's back, there goes us being ignored again by ***** arse! Its even funnier people even treat that guy as an unbiased prick WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                      Thanks mate!

Well if he's back, there goes us being ignored again by ***** arse! Its even funnier people even treat that guy as an unbiased prick WTF!
                      he's more biased than anyone on here, ignoring like 50 posters and then making his threads. fukn slimebag.

i think he said he's going to the fight- he's soooooooo freakin full of doo doo

Comment

Working...
                      X