Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive Respect to Freddie Roach for this Interview on Mayweather jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Respect to Freddie Roach for this Interview on Mayweather jr.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

what did he say?....can't view i'm at work.......no speakers

guessing it was +ve......Freddie's not dumb....he know floyd is a very good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      what did he say?....can't view i'm at work.......no speakers

guessing it was +ve......Freddie's not dumb....he know floyd is a very good fighter.
      Ellie brought up the subject of Floyd training in the wild card around the time he was dancing with the stars for the oscar fight,
      Freddie said Floyd trained from 11pm to 2am in the Wildcard and that he wasn't around when Floyd was using the gym.....

Ellie then asked laughing "Would you let Floyd use the gym again?"
      Freddie said "Of course, Floyd is a good fighter, I have no hard feelings with him, I understand the business,"
      Or some **** like that.......

Either way big respect to Freddie Roach

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Ellie brought up the subject of Floyd training in the wild card around the time he was dancing with the stars for the oscar fight,
        Freddie said Floyd trained from 11pm to 2am in the Wildcard and that he wasn't around when Floyd was using the gym.....

Ellie then asked laughing "Would you let Floyd use the gym again?"
        Freddie said "Of course, Floyd is a good fighter, I have no hard feelings with him, I understand the business,"
        Or some **** like that.......

Either way big respect to Freddie Roach

thanks for the prompt reply.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          thanks for the prompt reply.
          Also Floyds camp called the other day and will be using the gym for media day in LA

Comment

Boxing community probably is a small community, they know the deal. They know most of the **** talking is for promotional purposes. They know that without each other no one is making money.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
              Boxing community probably is a small community, they know the deal. They know most of the **** talking is for promotional purposes. They know that without each other no one is making money.
              Well Roach said it, "I don't take anything personally, I never do. I like Floyd he is a great fighter, He can use my Gym whenever."

It indeed shows that there is a great deal of respect amongst these guys in the business

Comment

he training felix sturm now..roach is good,*******s are not haha

Comment

11pm to 2 in the morning, hot damn is this man dedicated. when you are working, I'm working, when you are sleeping, I'm working. This just echos my sig

Comment

damn floyd training at 11 pm till 2 am...first time i hear a fighter training that late.

Comment

Working...
                    X