Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch is P4P the mentally strongest fighter in the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch is P4P the mentally strongest fighter in the sport.

He doesn't have the physical talent of anybody else in the Super Six, or Lucian Bute, but his mind is so powerful he can probably will himself to beat Wladimir and Vitali. Ok I'm exaggerating lol but he's one of those fighters like Marciano who just can't imagine losing. He will wear you down with sheer arrogance and drive. Carl Froch will Knock Kessler out in 10rds on Saturday.

Carl Froch and Andre Ward will meet in the finals because of sheer mental fortitude.

I once came out of a pub and I saw Froch lifting a car with his mind. The car was about 10-15 feet off the ground. Froch looked stone cold, like it wasn't taking any of his power.

Once he noticed that I was standing there, watching him, he gently placed the vehicle back on the ground and he looked at me and I was knocked out instantly. Next thing I knew I was in America typing this message to you.

Comment

That is definitely one of the things no one can take from Carl Froch, no matter what you think of his skills, of which I do not think highly at all. The guy does not accept losing and you have to have your head completely in it at all times if you want to beat him.

Comment

yeah you've got to give carl credit for his mentality and resolve , if only dirrell had some of it or carl had dirrells speed and athleticism . I still dont think he makes it to the final though

Comment

Froch is one tough guy, isn't scared of anyone and has one of the best chins in the sport. But I can see him being shafted by a hometown decision on Saturday, OR an overzealous referee...............I'll never forget the shocking referring Robin Reid was subject to against Sven Ottke a few years ago.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
              Froch is one tough guy, isn't scared of anyone and has one of the best chins in the sport. But I can see him being shafted by a hometown decision on Saturday, OR an overzealous referee...............I'll never forget the shocking referring Robin Reid was subject to against Sven Ottke a few years ago.
              People would just call it justice for all the rabbit punching and late punches Froch did against Dirrell.

I do expect home cooking in a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I once came out of a pub and I saw Froch lifting a car with his mind. The car was about 10-15 feet off the ground. Froch looked stone cold, like it wasn't taking any of his power.

Once he noticed that I was standing there, watching him, he gently placed the vehicle back on the ground and he looked at me and I was knocked out instantly. Next thing I knew I was in America typing this message to you.

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                That ref will be judging the fight on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

YEP Carl Froch > Chuck Norris

Comment

Forget mentally, Carl Froch is p4p the best fighter in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X