Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never thought Id see a time when boxing fans were against a cleaner sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Im not a Povetkin fan. Nice try though.
    Uh what does Povetkin have to do with anything? I'm not a fan either so what the fuk does that have to do with our conversation?

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
      Originally Posted by pistol whip
      Yeah because nutrilizing a prime Cro Cop, destroying a Prime Nogueria Twice, and Crushing a prime Mark Coleman Twice doesn't mean anything.

Ok, Cro Cop was a good win for him at that time...I'll give him Cro Cop, but how long ago was that? Cro Cop is an elite striker, that's about it. And Nogueria, ugh, good wins, but how long ago was that? And i'll be damned if Coleman was in his prime then, even when Coleman was in his prime he was nothing more than a great wrestler...no stand up game, good ground and pound, but he has continually been exposed as time has went on...and you are talking about fights from half a decade ago...
      Also you might want to factor in the he's also beat Tim Sylvia and Andre Arowlovski with ease. And what trouble did Bret Rogers give him?
      A jab that bloodied his nose?

Tim Sylvia, the same Tim Silvia that got knocked out in 9 seconds by a washed up Ray Mercer...the same Ray Mercer that lost to Kimbo Slice?
      Brett Rogers knocked out Arslovski in about 20 something seconds...and Arvsloski was giving Fedor hell before he got that lucky looping punch in before they fought...hmmm.....And I assume you didn't see the first round of the Rogers-Fedor fight when Rogers broke his nose, reversed his armbar and had him grounded and pouded for a few clicks...you do know he won the first round righ?

Maybe you might want to watch Fedor when he fought in Pride you know the same Pride that produced fighters that actually beat UFC super Man Anderson Silva?

Fedor was good in pride before he turned into a sideshow freak fight guys like Hung Man Choi and other blown up Lightheavyweights.....and Anderson Silva has ran through elite competition since then so that holds no merit...

Not only do you know nothing about Boxing but you also don't know ****t about MMA when you site Fedors fight against Rogers as a reason he's overrated. Fedor has beaten 5 former UFC HW champions in the past for christ sake and his win against Mark Hunt who was never a champion anything is a Better win than any of the current UFC HW's have.

This is to answer your questions from the other threads...regarding overrated Fedor...
      Wait isnt Fedor asking for blood tests in his next fight?

Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 04-07-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Uh what does Povetkin have to do with anything? I'm not a fan either so what the fuk does that have to do with our conversation?
        Povetkin is asking Wlad to be tested yet you kept mentioning Floyd. Thats old news we off that.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post

This is to answer your questions from the other threads...regarding overrated Fedor...

yeah and it has nothing to do with this thread?

Unless I forgot to respond to you in a diffrent thread?

Comment

Originally posted by GRANPA MOSLEY View Post
            yea right Burner

Fight was signed like 3 months ago and they just started those blood testing.

That means that Floyd was juicing probably for 2 months.

Only cowars are asking for blood draining OST.
            So how long was Pac juicing for Clottey then? You know that fight had no OST's right?

Comment

“It does not make sense for this to become a commission matter,” Schaefer told Yahoo! Sports. “This is a contractual matter". The commission did not decide the weights or the purse split or how the foreign television rights would be sold."

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...deadline122709

Comment

Povetkin is asking Wlad to be tested yet you kept mentioning Floyd. Thats old news we off that.
                Ok so i'm against 2 fighters making up rules as they go along doesn't change anything. It's still fighters making up ****t as they go along.

Comment

standard of the attempted freeze out.
                  signing over right to limitless testing? okay i want them each to have blood tests drawn once every 2 hours, daily for the next three weeks. perfectly within the perameters of the mayweather-mosely smoke and mirrors agreement. no they aren't insane; they are trying to safehouse themselves from the inevitable challenge to fight manny pacquiao.

Comment

damn trolls

Comment

So how long was Pac juicing for Clottey then? You know that fight had no OST's right?
                      OST is complete garbage.

MARIO JONES is perfect example of how OST is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X