Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a poster said that "She's half black/asia/hispanic, thats where she gets her good looks from" would it be an issue?

I'll answer that. No, it wouldn't.

Im done with this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      EXPLAIN this post that you deleted yesterday, in this thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...97#post7216297
      This comes as no surprise. He has managed to just about(and that really is stretching it) keep a lid on his racism in the last few months, but it is always there. He is a member of castefootball.com ,a white supremacist forum. Its about time this prick copped a ban as there is no such thing as 'acceptable racism'.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Why do you lack the courage of your convictions?
        Why do you lack the courage to admit you're gay?

You make all these threads such as "gay bar" "is this poster gay" etc. You make a thread supporting gay marriage. You constantly attack Islam, Judaism and Christianity because you feel they do not approve of the gay lifestyle. You make threads about who is the best looking male boxer. It's obvious to everyone of normal intelligence that you're gay...

Yet you don't have the courage to admit who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          If a poster said that "She's half black/asia/hispanic, thats where she gets her good looks from" would it be an issue?

I'll answer that. No, it wouldn't.

Im done with this thread.
          Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            Why do you lack the courage to admit you're gay?

You make all these threads such as "gay bar" "is this poster gay" etc. You make a thread supporting gay marriage. You constantly attack Islam, Judaism and Christianity because you feel they do not approve of the gay lifestyle. You make threads about who is the best looking male boxer. It's obvious to everyone of normal intelligence that you're gay...

Yet you don't have the courage to admit who you are.
            Why do you not like black people?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Why do you not like black people?
              I do like black people. For example, I like Mangler and Gully Gad.

The worst posters on boxingscene are white guys like yourself.

Comment

Take it into context - it was my angry response to the top comment. He's saying I have no right to have a black woman in my sig. I'm RESPONDING by saying one of her parents was white, and she looks like that parent.

Reed why did you make a thread about it? It wasn't a racist comment, it was a reaction to a racist comment. Why don't you make a thread asking that person why he thought I have no right to have a black woman in my avatar? Wasn't that a racist comment?

When I looked at my post later, I could see how an over-sensitive person could read that into it, so I deleted it.
                I don't have a problem with you TUnney.. but when I read it, I didn't understand why you just didn't say... "Because shes a beautiful woman".. But your response came off like, I have her there because her beauty comes from a white person. Thats why I asked what you meant.

Comment

I do like black people. For example, I like Mangler and Gully Gad.

The worst posters on boxingscene are white guys like yourself.
                  Firstly I am a great poster and again judging people as bad posters by there race is bull****

Comment

Working...
                  X