Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be one of those stripper guys at a womens sex party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    I think the old lady's held him down and shoved things up his bottom........unspeakable things
    That would be a slow night by industry terms.

Comment

With a bunch of real women? Yeah I'd do it. I should consider that one day.Haha. Just to see how it goes.

Comment

Nah man.. Wearing those male thongs ***** slapping random bitches with my schlong. Too weird for me.

Comment

I obviously never done such thing and would never even consider it, as some of the older members know my prudish character.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            I obviously never done such thing and would never even consider it, as some of the older members know my prudish character.

Comment

I'd do it.

Comment

I've seen trailers for a website where the dudes wear bear costumes (I know, totally random). It's dumb seeing the male dancers dance around. It's fast forward ****.

But amongst the crowd of average-looking chicks there's always some really hot ones in there slobbing on knobs. I'm talking good-looking women. I can't front. I've thought about what it would be like to be in a room full of women and you just walk up to different chicks and insert your tool in their mouths.

Comment

I wouldn't, but it would depend on the women who are there...

Comment

My homeboy does that ****. He gets paid $500 to dance in a G string and $1000 to go full nude. Plus he said he makes about a G in tips a night, and extra to sleep with em. I suppose if I can make a few Gs and knock some bitches I'll dance like a fruitcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      you jus couldn't wait for me to finish my joke could you? dickhead
                      lmfao funny ****

Comment

Working...
                      X